Mobi52 Glasshousebc’s Project 52 - 2020

01 March

Time for a beverage

A866B45D-96A2-426F-9EBC-F049F63EDAFB.jpeg

iphone, snapseed to tune image then B&W

Spring has sprung? Nope

This snow had virtually gone last week, the roofs were devoid of snow... then Friday happened and we woke to 36cm of freshie, and -18 temps... currently -13 as I stood here and took this. But it’s a bluebird day and perfect for a bimble.
7B0F9E3C-8A24-4E8C-8281-18B70A078BB2.jpeg

iphone 11, snapseed (crop, tune image, B&W)

Spring has sprung? Nope

This snow had virtually gone last week, the roofs were devoid of snow... then Friday happened and we woke to 36cm of freshie, and -18 temps... currently -13 as I stood here and took this. But it’s a bluebird day and perfect for a bimble.View attachment 156077

iphone 11, snapseed (crop, tune image, B&W)
what a winter wonderland !

28th March

’Eerie’
- seeing all the lifts closed (as the resort has now been closed for over 2 weeks now), this should be ‘busy as’... now, here we are snowshoeing and the only ones here. The resort lodge and ancillary operations have all been closed for 2 weeks. There’s a number of us that live on the ’hill... still, it’s eerie.
FF023F88-CE8F-4C18-985D-1757FFE4EE73.jpeg

iphone 11, snapseed, B&W preset and vintage.

2 April

‘its come to this...’

View attachment 156511
iphone 11, Blackie app. (I am enjoying playing with this app)
Nice image! If she’s anything like me she’s “testing“ one of the wings..... I had Blackie a while ago, but it stopped working right. Guess I better try it again!

Nice image! If she’s anything like me she’s “testing“ one of the wings..... I had Blackie a while ago, but it stopped working right. Guess I better try it again!
That’s exactly what she’s doing :thumbs: Lorraine was joined soon after in the ‘testing’

I'm still figuring out the app, but so far I’m enjoying it.

stay well, stay safe and stay sane matey.

I really like your puzzle. And your puzzle piece puzzle piece box! We’d like to try one but we have a space problem and also a cat who likes to steal things and run off with them.
Yes, cats would be an issue... because you are obviously doing such things to entertain them :lmao:

the puzzle piece sorty-outy thing is called ‘sort your puzzle’ funnily enough... Lorraine bought it last year.

she loves them.... I remote supervise... as remotely as possible :lmao:

stay safe, stay well and stay sane

Back
Top Bottom