Good water drops or bad ones

Nagaisgich

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Carmel
Device
iPhone 7
So I stood in a light rain to get a shot of little droplets on a daisy. Would have liked them to be bigger? Shinier? Or am I just all wet?

5D0DBE9B-90F8-4214-BBC2-0E691911B3BE.jpeg

So I stood in a light rain to get a shot of little droplets on a daisy. Would have liked them to be bigger? Shinier? Or am I just all wet?

View attachment 150660
I think good, the centre of the daisy looks like it has a smiley face. There's always room for improvement though in everything we do, just keep on shooting! :thumbs:

View attachment 150660
I think closer is better, and sharper. Sometimes I need to maneuver around quite a bit to find a position where the light helps to accentuate the edges of the droplets. Plus white flowers are tough. (I have the same problem with egrets -- they're so bright white the camera gets fooled.)

I think closer is better, and sharper. Sometimes I need to maneuver around quite a bit to find a position where the light helps to accentuate the edges of the droplets. Plus white flowers are tough. (I have the same problem with egrets -- they're so bright white the camera gets fooled.)
Thanks for the advice. I’ll angle for the edges next time

Back
Top Bottom