Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
With the passing of August we're now two-thirds of the way through the year...and MobiTog 365!!! Keep up the great work, ladies and gentlemen!;);)
:eek: That's the one thing I don't like about the 365 - that time goes so quickly and it's all charted in our threads. It only seems like yesterday that it was January and we were just throwing ourselves into it.

Venomator

MobiLifer
Admin
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
With the passing of August we're now two-thirds of the way through the year...and MobiTog 365!!! Keep up the great work, ladies and gentlemen!;);)
Yes, and we are so indebted to you dear Lisa for nagging keeping us going at it with your visits and lively commentaries... :thumbs:

Thank you... :notworthy:

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
:eek: That's the one thing I don't like about the 365 - that time goes so quickly and it's all charted in our threads. It only seems like yesterday that it was January and we were just throwing ourselves into it.
I know! I can't believe it's already September!
Yes, and we are so indebted to you dear Lisa for nagging keeping us going at it with your visits and lively commentaries... :thumbs:

Thank you... :notworthy:
:D
I'm so impressed that so many of you are still going!
I am, too, Ann! This group of participants has really remained dedicated especially compared to previous years!
:)