Mobi366 Gouvy’s Project 366 - 2020

2020-01-17
TGIF (thank goodness it’s Friday) :)
And it has a wonderful blue sky. Morning commute.

E09126F8-0F80-4B8F-94C2-673FE1AE6052.jpeg

2020-01-15
Got a new spacey bag with teddy bear. Like made for me. Had some fun with it while I had a coffee at the MTZ. Looks pretty surreal :)

View attachment 154202

the bag alone looks like this:
(and for a reason of size – 7.88 MB !!! – I couldn’t upload the original.:fearscream: Would you believe a camera could do this as jpg and the average pixels?! Shoved it through Resizable without changing anything, still has the full pixels and still big with 5.21 MB. Very weird.)

View attachment 154204

Innit cute!? :inlove:
It is! It makes you happy just looking at it.

2020-01-22
Live show in front of my balcony. I really thought there were apes escaped from the zoo, but a second glance showed me it’s “just” men at work. I watched their artistic acts for a couple of minutes, nearly missing the point I have to leave. It was really interesting.

53FC07E5-B06A-4BE8-8EEC-4936F4F8EAF2.jpeg

2020-01-22
Live show in front of my balcony. I really thought there were apes escaped from the zoo, but a second glance showed me it’s “just” men at work. I watched their artistic acts for a couple of minutes, nearly missing the point I have to leave. It was really interesting.

View attachment 154421
I wonder if he learned that at tree surgery school? It doesn‘t look very safe, but what a photo opportunity! Well spotted Gouvy.

I wonder if he learned that at tree surgery school? It doesn‘t look very safe, but what a photo opportunity! Well spotted Gouvy.
Oh yes, those are special people. I also wondered a lot: 1. how did he make it so high in the tree? The rope he was linked to the top of the main stem but it looked so thin! 2. How does it all work? This thin top has to hold this climbing man who might not weigh much, but all the equipment looked very heavy.
The moment I caught was when he tried to loosen the cut branches that didn't fall down. On the bottom was his colleague waiting to throw them into the shredder. It was really amazing. Would have loved to see the whole show.

2020-01-06
Domo arrigato, Mr(s) Roboto

View attachment 153860

some cool shadow play. :)
2020-01-07
Caged Mug

View attachment 153891

made me think:
on the front: There is the perfect job.
inside: we take you further.
Hmmm, maybe it’s really time to look for the perfect job — but then why is the messenger locked away?
2020-01-08
Winnie Pooh and Tigger at the cinema, watching a 3D SF film

View attachment 153943

Actually it rained all day and when it stopped I came along a sculpture on which the drops looked soooo pretty and took a picture. And when I looked at it at the cam roll I saw the above. Only edit: turned it to landscape in photos.
2020-01-09
A new palette arrived at the office backyard. Even from this distance I saw its potential (circle added in Photos)

View attachment 153959

So I walked closer and took a shot from “The Bird And The Child With A Sun Hat”

View attachment 153960

… and after a little lighten and darken in Snapseed and a paintover with BeCasso I’ve got something to post in our abstract thread “portrait”:

View attachment 153961
2020-01-21
The Miner

View attachment 154400

another day, another palette. :) The helmet is a bit funky, but the miner was my first intention. And you might see it bright and clear.

you have a wonderful eye, Gouvy !

2020-01-22

View attachment 154421
Wow.... I’ve seen window washers through the windows of high rise apartments, but never anything like this! Great capture.

2020-01-27
Couldn’t believe it’s really on the image! A German squirrel crossed my way today. Isn’t it cute with it’s bushy “brush ears”? :inlove:

670CF3B9-57C0-4782-8A51-AC0A2C4D4870.jpeg

Apple cam, a lot of Snapseed because it was against the white sky, an Hipsta X in the end. :)
And now 7.5 MB. Doesn’t load up, need to make it smaller. :confused: Brb.
80 (or was it 90?) % in Big Foto. Okay, now. :thumbs:
aww, seems it was the MobiServer. Now it’s quick again and doesn’t stop uploading. :)

2020-01-27
Couldn’t believe it’s really on the image! A German squirrel crossed my way today. Isn’t it cute with it’s bushy “brush ears”? :inlove:

View attachment 154582

Apple cam, a lot of Snapseed because it was against the white sky, an Hipsta X in the end. :)
And now 7.5 MB. Doesn’t load up, need to make it smaller. :confused: Brb.
80 (or was it 90?) % in Big Foto. Okay, now. :thumbs:
aww, seems it was the MobiServer. Now it’s quick again and doesn’t stop uploading. :)
Awwww, that’s sooooo cute. I would call it Tufty, because of the Tufty Club, a children’s club which started up after a red squirrel that appeared on road safety posters in the 1960s.

Back
Top Bottom