Device
iPhone Xs Max
Onsite
Project Page
Motto:
“A Hipsta a day
Keeps boredom away!”
This year: Hipstamatic X
Probably most images will imported, some might happen directly, but every result will be a HipstaX.

And after the numerical disaster in 2019 I’ll only post the dates. Even if there is a mistake somewhere, it will clean itself with (some of) the following image(s) as the cam roll tells you the date. :D

and here is my first question to iPhone cracks: is there a way to turn of that blinking alternative date in ios13. Was never possible before but maybe now? I mean these stupid declarations of Friday, …, yesterday and today. I only want the date. Is the a hack for that? (Without jailbreak of course!)

I must be insane to do this again, but here is
2020-01-01

E9757C99-E156-4BD5-8135-40090EB271B7.jpeg

Firework shot in the backyard, cut in photos, retouched in Snapseed, moved through Typorama and finalised in HX.

Motto:
“A Hipsta a day
Keeps boredom away!”
This year: Hipstamatic X
Probably most images will imported, some might happen directly, but every result will be a HipstaX.

And after the numerical disaster in 2019 I’ll only post the dates. Even if there is a mistake somewhere, it will clean itself with (some of) the following image(s) as the cam roll tells you the date. :D

and here is my first question to iPhone cracks: is there a way to turn of that blinking alternative date in ios13. Was never possible before but maybe now? I mean these stupid declarations of Friday, …, yesterday and today. I only want the date. Is the a hack for that? (Without jailbreak of course!)

”mean these stupid declarations of Friday, …, yesterday and today” - I am not sure I get what you mean? But I am maniacally interested in iOS stupidities as my iPhone has become a sick monster since iOS 13 came.

”mean these stupid declarations of Friday, …, yesterday and today” - I am not sure I get what you mean? But I am maniacally interested in iOS stupidities as my iPhone has become a sick monster since iOS 13 came.
I think Gouvy means in the camera roll, photos that have been taken more recently than three days ago don’t have the date on them, they just have Today, or Yesterday, or sometimes just the day of the week. So if you’re posting an image on the same day you’ve taken it and you‘re having trouble with the date, you have to go and look to see what it is. On the iPad it’s not really a problem, but it is if you’re using your iPhone for most things. At least, I think that’s what Gouvy means.:confused:

I think Gouvy means in the camera roll, photos that have been taken more recently than three days ago don’t have the date on them, they just have Today, or Yesterday, or sometimes just the day of the week. So if you’re posting an image on the same day you’ve taken it and you‘re having trouble with the date, you have to go and look to see what it is. On the iPad it’s not really a problem, but it is if you’re using your iPhone for most things. At least, I think that’s what Gouvy means.:confused:
Exactly! It's driving me mad! :D I use the pad to less. Is not the same way there???

Exactly! It's driving me mad! :D I use the pad to less. Is not the same way there???
Yes, it’s the same. But on the iPad the date and time are almost always on screen, so it’s a lot easier to work out the date for Yesterday (it takes a bit more brain power to work out the date if it just says Friday on the photo). It is annoying.

Yes, it’s the same. But on the iPad the date and time are almost always on screen, so it’s a lot easier to work out the date for Yesterday (it takes a bit more brain power to work out the date if it just says Friday on the photo). It is annoying.
Imho I strongly dislike Apple’s bad features for photo handling. For ex also the darned stupid filenames for the photos that you can’t change.

Imho I strongly dislike Apple’s bad features for photo handling. For ex also the darned stupid filenames for the photos that you can’t change.
Yeah, I second this. Would be so much easier to find if you could call something like location or such. Hashtag selected with the same things. And if you copy it on your hard drive or Dropbox it’s a different name. Why don’t they add option to check it off?!

2020-01-03
colleagues and I went out for lunch today. Where we celebrated the end of 2019 on our last day at work we celebrated the first … errrrmmm, second working day of 2020.

7C2E2048-6B60-48A4-8D92-B64FFC2C7F88.jpeg

and if’d know how pretty the b/w shots of tintype are I’d surely bought it already through Hipsta classic. I loooove the effect. Took another shot:

166A3A69-2A9E-4868-9D8E-64452B717901.jpeg

Doesn't if have unbelievable depth? Unfortunately the frame is always identical. But it looks sooo good! Only you shan’t use the Tele lens, in that case it’s completely blurred. :)

Yeah, I second this. Would be so much easier to find if you could call something like location or such. Hashtag selected with the same things. And if you copy it on your hard drive or Dropbox it’s a different name. Why don’t they add option to check it off?!
I create albums in the Camera roll for some photos. Just that I am not always consistent so it doesn’t help much.

2020-01-03
colleagues and I went out for lunch today. Where we celebrated the end of 2019 on our last day at work we celebrated the first … errrrmmm, second working day of 2020.

View attachment 153700

and if’d know how pretty the b/w shots of tintype are I’d surely bought it already through Hipsta classic. I loooove the effect. Took another shot:

View attachment 153701

Doesn't if have unbelievable depth? Unfortunately the frame is always identical. But it looks sooo good! Only you shan’t use the Tele lens, in that case it’s completely blurred. :)

Cool - inspired me to test it so I just took a selfie with it - no, I won’t show it ;)

2020-01-03

View attachment 153700

View attachment 153701

Yes, you’ve produced two great images with it.

Matching the Japanese food I’ve got yesterday, I was watching “Jason May: Our man in Japan” on Amazon Prime. It was sooo hilarious!!
But I found time to have have a proper and tasty lunch at and with my parents from where I stayed off to go into the city for the museums. When I wanted to buy my tube ticket I found I’ve left my purse at home. :(:eek: So I walked all the way back to my parents to lend me some money.:D Would have been twice as far to walk home. This solution worked fine and I finally arrived at the Struwwelpeter Museum that was formerly quite around my corner and has its new location now in the new old city. They did a fine job. All very pretty.

05-01-2020

The English section of the museum:

B9D14620-FDCD-41D0-B2DC-11A856E668CE.jpeg

Cut the face hole out and put whosever you like in. You have the permission for download and change. :)

6A0C32D6-1FF7-451D-B134-4C259C5700E5.jpeg

When I was done with the Struwwelpeter I walked over to the Art Club with a new exhibition about nature in art. Some were videos, some part of tree stumps from the dinosaur era that turned into beautifully coloured stone and an art pieces of an artists who discovered mould and such growing on jelly art enough. We know from some MobiToggers that it’s often amazing and how cool it looks.
This one is for rizole for his gross pictures collection. Hope the body is artificial, but the nourishing jelly is origin as the bizarre fungi and other biological creatures from mould to whatever.

044B6AF4-9718-4C9F-8836-082B3A8E2340.jpeg

all taken with Apple cam and imported and saved via Hipsta X

Matching the Japanese food I’ve got yesterday, I was watching “Jason May: Our man in Japan” on Amazon Prime. It was sooo hilarious!!
But I found time to have have a proper and tasty lunch at and with my parents from where I stayed off to go into the city for the museums. When I wanted to buy my tube ticket I found I’ve left my purse at home. :(:eek: So I walked all the way back to my parents to lend me some money.:D Would have been twice as far to walk home. This solution worked fine and I finally arrived at the Struwwelpeter Museum that was formerly quite around my corner and has its new location now in the new old city. They did a fine job. All very pretty.

05-01-2020

The English section of the museum:

View attachment 153818

Cut the face hole out and put whosever you like in. You have the permission for download and change. :)

View attachment 153819

When I was done with the Struwwelpeter I walked over to the Art Club with a new exhibition about nature in art. Some were videos, some part of tree stumps from the dinosaur era that turned into beautifully coloured stone and an art pieces of an artists who discovered mould and such growing on jelly art enough. We know from some MobiToggers that it’s often amazing and how cool it looks.
This one is for rizole for his gross pictures collection. Hope the body is artificial, but the nourishing jelly is origin as the bizarre fungi and other biological creatures from mould to whatever.

View attachment 153820

all taken with Apple cam and imported and saved via Hipsta X
that is so weird !

Back
Top Bottom