MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
Onsite
Project Page
012/366 – 2016-01-12
The GeometriCam by krapoz works fine. But just had time for a few shots. Still fiddle around with it, but will soon come back to you, Guiseppe. But again: Mille grazie del tuo risposto e code! :)

First good shot: Staircase at my office building.

image.jpg

GeometriCam, iWatermark+

krapoz

GeometriCammer...
Developer
Real Name
Giuseppe Capozzo
Device
iPhone 6
012/366 – 2016-01-12
The GeometriCam by krapoz works fine. But just had time for a few shots. Still fiddle around with it, but will soon come back to you, Guiseppe. But again: Mille grazie del tuo risposto e code! :)

First good shot: Staircase at my office building.

View attachment 72441

GeometriCam, iWatermark+
Cool! Buon divertimento con GeometriCam, Gouvy! ;)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
Deep Purple 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
013/366 – 2016-01-13
Had a lot of fun today with our new colleague Kevin. Actually he just came for a visit, but our boss hired him right away and we all agreed. :lol:

View attachment 72462

iPod6 native cam/Fusion, Nudify, Photostein, iWatermark+

And extra per krapoz a GeometriCam edit. :)

View attachment 72463
My daughter is a bit Minion Nuts :) had a look, they want over $180.00 here for the remote control version!

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
Onsite
Project Page
My daughter is a bit Minion Nuts :) had a look, they want over $180.00 here for the remote control version!

Story behind: my colleague got this one for Christmas from her husband and throught useless, boring and dump. I told her I can't see fun either by keep it moving in the living room, but it would be hilarious at our office. So he brought Kevin today and we were laughing tears! Now she finally had fun too. Everyone's happy. :lol:
And: that one was available at "Tschibo" (a store that started back in the – hmm – 50's or 60's with just good coffee beans. Nowadays they have different stuff every week and I think there might be customers that didn't realise they have coffee, too! :lol:) for just 20€. But it's an inflatable remote control Kevin, no huggy one. :)

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
Story behind: my colleague got this one for Christmas from her husband and throught useless, boring and dump. I told her I can't see fun either by keep it moving in the living room, but it would be hilarious at our office. So he brought Kevin today and we were laughing tears! Now she finally had fun too. Everyone's happy. :lol:
And: that one was available at "Tschibo" (a store that started back in the – hmm – 50's or 60's with just good coffee beans. Nowadays they have different stuff every week and I think there might be customers that didn't realise they have coffee, too! :lol:) for just 20€. But it's an inflatable remote control Kevin, no huggy one. :)
The $180+ one here is the inflatable one...
I like your price better, 20 Euro is about $40 CDN

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
Onsite
Project Page
The $180+ one here is the inflatable one...
I like your price better, 20 Euro is about $40 CDN
gaaah! Really!? Boy!
Shall I have a look and send one over? Only I think they're all gone now. Was a special offer before Christmas. They're not at the shops anymore. Maybe I can try online.

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
gaaah! Really!? Boy!
Shall I have a look and send one over? Only I think they're all gone now. Was a special offer before Christmas. They're not at the shops anymore. Maybe I can try online.
Will have to check with my daughter...
Like you her cubicle at work is covered with stuffed animals. She works for Telus and they sell them and she can get them really cheap. May have to check, maybe Telus even sells the R/C minion :)

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
004/366 – 2016-01-04

First day at the office. Same boring Tetris view outside the the staircase window. Brightened with a cool Moon and pimped the colours:

View attachment 72140

Fusion, planetphoto (unfortunately square only, but I love it! :)), Lumie, Colorburn, (from left to right in the Diptic collage) and finalised in Brushstroke.

View attachment 72141

Love that brushstroke edit! Looks like a colourful 366 coming up Gouvy! :thumbs: :)

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
007/366 – 2015-01-07
Went to the funeral of my uncle (good one. Felt like he was amongst us). First sight outside the train station Würzburg.

View attachment 72283

Fusion HDR (East Coast Pixels), HDR Art, iWatermark+

I like both versions of this image.
Sorry to hear of your uncle's passing. Glad to hear you felt like he was amongst you :inlove:

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
Onsite
Project Page
GroovyGouvy's 366 triggers a rush on CatPaint - Davander have to pay her commission!

:lol: sorry, I'm behind here, but I'll catch up as soon as my blinking stupid smart phone is ready set up. Why is apple not able to have a backup redrawn on the new device with ALL apps AND FOLDERS, MUSIC AND RINGTONES?! I mean if I have to sort it by hand and get back the music manually as well as ringtones, what's that blinking backup good for?!
And beside this I've tried several times to set up the new one with the backup from the actual phone. All I've got was a crashed device. Again set up by loading 9.2. Seemed to work better, but then the
Mac insisted "device no accessible" tried again and restored and now after the sixth restore it seems Lazarus is back, and it feels good at the moment. Hope it will keep now for the next 2 or better 3 years. But now I have to sort the apps into new folders and it will take days. But I keep taking picts for this thread. And I'll post them soon. Cheers for now. :)

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
No worries, Gouvy! Just post them when you can. Hope you get things sorted soon.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
Everybody told me that Mac was always easier to use than Windows. Yeah right, they are all the same. You still have to RTFM. And in case you don't know that acronym, Read The F* Manual. I think Mac backups are the worst. A friend of mine lost her whole cd collection when syncing to her iPod. I converted mine to MP3 and then the Apple format which is just as well because when I changed computers and carefully read all the instructions, the iTunes library that I CAREFULLY transferred still messed up. When it comes to my main computer I'm sticking with Windows and backing up my way!

FundyBrian

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Brian Townsend
Device
iPhone 8 Plus
Onsite
Project Page
Everybody told me that Mac was always easier to use than Windows. Yeah right, they are all the same. You still have to RTFM. And in case you don't know that acronym, Read The F* Manual. I think Mac backups are the worst. A friend of mine lost her whole cd collection when syncing to her iPod. I converted mine to MP3 and then the Apple format which is just as well because when I changed computers and carefully read all the instructions, the iTunes library that I CAREFULLY transferred still messed up. When it comes to my main computer I'm sticking with Windows and backing up my way!
When things go wrong there is always a reason. With any system, program, app, it takes some time to learn the proper steps, and capabilities, setting the right prefs, etc.
My most recent glitch was discovering that tiffs made in Enlight could not be read by the Photos app on the desktop or by Lightroom (via USB), but jpegs work OK. They are still working on this problem. When you have thousands of images on your iPhone as I usually do it can take a while to determine which app is causing the problem.

Top Bottom