• > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He married Danielle today, Saturday 16th November! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all future MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you have been notified!

Graphite by Becasso

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I got a link to beta test Graphite so I thought I would have a playaround. I sent some bug info back to Sebastian and also mentioned that subscription and the Lifetime membership wasn’t something I would probably go for so here is his very kind reply:

Regarding the subscription: We choose to go for subscription in order to have a reasonable revenue stream to continue the development of our apps. We are aware that not everybody is willing or financially capable to go for a subscription or pay the one-time purchase of $30 . Since you and the mobitog community gave us valuable feedback throughout the development process of BeCasso, we are more than happy to (a) either invite everyone who is interested to the beta program or (b) provide voucher codes for the one-time lifetime premium IAP. Both options will result in a fully usable version of Graphite. Feel free to distribute this information among the community and your friends in a reasonable way. Getting quality feedback and have people talking about Graphite is very valuable for us.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I got a link to beta test Graphite so I thought I would have a playaround. I sent some bug info back to Sebastian and also mentioned that subscription and the Lifetime membership wasn’t something I would probably go for so here is his very kind reply:

Regarding the subscription: We choose to go for subscription in order to have a reasonable revenue stream to continue the development of our apps. We are aware that not everybody is willing or financially capable to go for a subscription or pay the one-time purchase of $30 . Since you and the mobitog community gave us valuable feedback throughout the development process of BeCasso, we are more than happy to (a) either invite everyone who is interested to the beta program or (b) provide voucher codes for the one-time lifetime premium IAP. Both options will result in a fully usable version of Graphite. Feel free to distribute this information among the community and your friends in a reasonable way. Getting quality feedback and have people talking about Graphite is very valuable for us.
I’ve been invited to beta test it, but I see that some of the edit options are locked. How did you manage to unlock them? Edit: I clicked on them and I can try them out. Is that what you did?”

Last edited:

Starzee

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Doesn’t the developer say, in Ann’s first post, that Mobi members can have vouchers to get the lifetime membership for free, or am I reading that wrong?
Indeed, it does appear to be free. I hit the one time purchase and it said beta testers won’t be charged. I hope it worked. It doesn’t show up in my recent purchases.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
But the developer has said we (Mobi members) can have vouchers to get the lifetime sub, so there’s no reason not to beta test it if you like what it’s producing. :thumbs:
Indeed, it does appear to be free. I hit the one time purchase and it said beta testers won’t be charged. I hope it worked. It doesn’t show up in my recent purchases.
Ahhhhh... :thumbs: How do you get the link to beta test? :confused:

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Wow, loving this app. At last I feel I might have a sketch app that I really like. Folks don’t miss out on getting this for free. Do a bit of beta testing!

In this example I was able to reduce the background detail by using the Retouch option.

View attachment 150495
One of those I've waited for. Looks as good as cation camera. What must I'd do????