• > CONGRATULATIONS to our very own Matt (@Smooth) on his change in Marital status! He married Danielle today, Saturday 16th November! We wish then every happiness as they start their married life together... x x <
  • MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all future MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you have been notified!

Graphite by Becasso

terse

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
I've made comments about these types of app before and if you're going to use them, this fairly light approach really works for me
I totally agree, and of these two, I prefer the sketchier look of the first, especially in the background. (I didn't spend any time on these, and there are lots of sliders yet to investigate.)

Sebastian_DM

Graphite - Becausso...
Developer
Real Name
Sebastian Pasewaldt
Device
iPhone X
Thanks again everyone for testing. As already noticed, Graphite is now on the App Store. Feel free to download and rate it. Every support on increasing the visibility (e.g., ratings, reviews) is very much appreciated.

As mentioned earlier, mobitoger will get the premium features for free by either (a) participating in the beta or (b) writing an email to support@digitalmasterpieces.com to get a voucher code.

Since (b) is limited to a maximum of 100 codes, it would be great if you would go for (a)

Thanks again for testing and sharing all that beautiful images. I am more than grateful that our small tool enables you to create so beautiful renditions.

Ah yeah...we are currently improving BeCasso's watercolor. Here is a sneak preview:
alex-azabache-dG_Gw11wBl0-unsplash-out2.png

Last edited:

Sebastian_DM

Graphite - Becausso...
Developer
Real Name
Sebastian Pasewaldt
Device
iPhone X
Fun app. How good is the editing function?
We think it is good, but it could be better :) You could give it a try by participating in our beta-tester program! Simply click this link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/1F1DxBil

Within the beta version, you will have to "buy" the premium features. Just choose lifetime-premium, which unlocks all features for ever. It will be free, since billing is only simulated.

Thanks for testing and thanks for your beautiful images.

Kevin Barrett

MobiLurver
Real Name
Kevin Barrett
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We think it is good, but it could be better :) You could give it a try by participating in our beta-tester program! Simply click this link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/1F1DxBil

Within the beta version, you will have to "buy" the premium features. Just choose lifetime-premium, which unlocks all features for ever. It will be free, since billing is only simulated.

Thanks for testing and thanks for your beautiful images.
Well, my initial impressions are quite favorable. Very nice UI with a good amount of control without being unwieldy.
D90780FD-A974-4FBA-BF3B-180EADB85A6B.jpeg

Sebastian_DM

Graphite - Becausso...
Developer
Real Name
Sebastian Pasewaldt
Device
iPhone X
Thank you Ann! - I've tested the image out on the 'Old Barns of Michigan' facebook group and the barn aficionados really
are liking the Graphite effect. Is there a hashtag # I can use to bring some attention to this fabulous app in my postings?
Thanks Kevin for being a Graphite ambassador. This helps a lot!