Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
3rd of April
All about food:
Our asparagus for our Easter Sunday meal is running through the peeling machine – Apple cam (no edits)

CBF045E8-1F9F-4513-90DF-54B03D52C0C4.jpeg

And, zenjenny and younger, this is how the green sauce is sold. Rolled in a paper package with 200g herbs in different amounts. – Apple cam (no edits)

CC0E6862-28F6-4C72-8585-2F64EDDF8C3C.jpeg

And here are the recipes I use:
Grie Soß (Grüne Soße = Green Sauce) also known as the favourite dish of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe :)

Basic
Minced 200g herbs in different amounts (sorrel, chervil, chives, parsley, burnet, cress and borage – and because I love it I also add a pack of cress on top of the herbs, because for my taste it’s always too less. :D) PLUS:

Variation 1
sour cream, salt, pepper, a tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice and a tablespoon of (rape) oil (some use a little mayonnaise instead, but this is one ingredient I NEVER use). Mix it (preferably with immersion blender). Add 3–4 hard boiled eggs cut in little pieces. Stir well. Done.

Variation 2
add 1 grated garlic clove, 2 tbs mustard, pepper, salt, juice and grated skin of half a lemon (or a tablespoon of vinegar instead), a tablespoon of (rape) oil (or mayonnaise if you like it) and mix this with the immersion blender, then mince: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 pickled cucumber, 1 onion an stir all together.

Variation 3
Quark (250g), (sweet!) cream or yoghurt (250g), salt, pepper, tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar, tablespoon of (rape) oil and mustard. Blend it, done.

Variation 4 (my favourite)
1 sour cream (?g), 2x 250g yoghurt, salt, pepper, tablespoon of vinegar, tablespoon of (rape) oil and mustard. Blend it, done.

Popular “side orders” potatoes(hot) and halved boiled eggs (hot or cold; especially for variation 3, because none in the sauce)and if you like meat or fish of your fancy (hot; Goethe preferred Schnitzel)

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
3rd of April
All about food:
Our asparagus for our Easter Sunday meal is running through the peeling machine – Apple cam (no edits)

View attachment 166038

And, zenjenny and younger, this is how the green sauce is sold. Rolled in a paper package with 200g herbs in different amounts. – Apple cam (no edits)

View attachment 166039

And here are the recipes I use:
Grie Soß (Grüne Soße = Green Sauce) also known as the favourite dish of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe :)

Basic
Minced 200g herbs in different amounts (sorrel, chervil, chives, parsley, burnet, cress and borage – and because I love it I also add a pack of cress on top of the herbs, because for my taste it’s always too less. :D) PLUS:

Variation 1
sour cream, salt, pepper, a tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice and a tablespoon of (rape) oil (some use a little mayonnaise instead, but this is one ingredient I NEVER use). Mix it (preferably with immersion blender). Add 3–4 hard boiled eggs cut in little pieces. Stir well. Done.

Variation 2
add 1 grated garlic clove, 2 tbs mustard, pepper, salt, juice and grated skin of half a lemon (or a tablespoon of vinegar instead), a tablespoon of (rape) oil (or mayonnaise if you like it) and mix this with the immersion blender, then mince: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 pickled cucumber, 1 onion an stir all together.

Variation 3
Quark (250g), (sweet!) cream or yoghurt (250g), salt, pepper, tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar, tablespoon of (rape) oil and mustard. Blend it, done.

Variation 4 (my favourite)
1 sour cream (?g), 2x 250g yoghurt, salt, pepper, tablespoon of vinegar, tablespoon of (rape) oil and mustard. Blend it, done.

Popular “side orders” potatoes(hot) and halved boiled eggs (hot or cold; especially for variation 3, because none in the sauce)and if you like meat or fish of your fancy (hot; Goethe preferred Schnitzel)
First of all, happy Easter! And enjoy your lovely meal.
Second: thanks a lot, will be trying this very soon!

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
5th of April
Quite cold today, so just a short walk around the corner, where I found a beautiful mint lady in the urban jungle and moved her into the wilderness. – Apple cam, Snapseed, SuperimposeX, Urban Jungle (Background the “Grie Soß” taken Saturday)

B3FAA21C-5CF7-41F3-BFC9-2ECFF79CDDB9.jpeg