Mobi365 GroovyGouvy's Project 365 - 2021

12 th
It snowed overnight. Really snow, not just the powder sugar cover, real icing this time. But mostly gone by the end of the day. - Hipstamatic Classic + Human to give it some zest. :D

94B464E8-D098-49DC-B3D0-7688867472BB.jpeg

Doesn’t your car have a name? Oh, wait, think this is one of the girl things. :) Boys name their guitars, motorbikes and weapons … :lol:
In case you want to know why Leela: she is purple (more violet, means the more bluish purple – the second picture shows her true colour), purple is lila in German, which is no proper name. So I call her Leela like the Leela in Futurama and this sounds perfectly like lila. :D

Last edited:
13th of Jan
Had some fun with Jurassic AR Camera. Doesn’t really work like it should. The T-Rexes are fat too small or too close. It’s measurement is not satisfying. And you can’t move the Dino after placing or resize it. :)
Nevertheless it’s some fun. :)
On the first in the rear you can see the children built indeed a snowman with yesterday’s white magic and it’s mostly gone today. :)
Jurassic AR Camera + cut in Photos.

1D6941EA-0D17-46C7-971F-E3CADE2A33CE.jpeg

8841037B-3D34-478F-8E31-2344A11FAF22.jpeg

Doesn’t your car have a name? Oh, wait, think this is one of the girl things. :) Boys name their guitars, motorbikes and weapons … :lol:
In case you want to know why Leela: she is purple (more violet, means the more bluish purple – the second picture shows her true colour), purple is lila in German, which is no proper name. So I call her Leela like the Leela in Futurama and this sounds perfectly like lila. :D
I haven't given names to my cars, although I have called them names sometimes. I haven't named anything else either, that I remember. Maybe I'm missing out on something? I once gave a drill press to an artist friend, and she immediately named it.

Dr. Who had an assistant called Leela :)

My daughter's car is called Fifi, you might be able to guess the make.

My car is called The Rose Mobile.

16th of Jan
Out with mom into the mall for food shopping. – Hipstamatic Classic + Atypic (never thought it still works! Only it saves for hours if you don’t close the app. The good thing it saves it within seconds, but you need to close it before doing another picture. :D)

1756D031-E4B1-4275-8DDF-87066C0F53DB.jpeg

18th of January
Snow all gone. Same pond as on the park pictures of yesterday but you think it’s more days gone. Looks like back to autumn. Maybe you can even find the goose with origami wings. Probably geese yoga. – Apple cam + Oilist

243E14ED-CA5C-48AA-A466-9202D81FE99B.jpeg

And along the way a rock bottom high five. The more I look at the picture the more it looks the hand comes out of a wall and to life. – Apple cam no edits

3A53A6FA-A6AA-4588-A488-8B2027A8A088.jpeg

19th of January
Tried to make the falling snow visible (big flakes for maybe an hour, not enough to stay) – without success. But I liked the graphical view of it. So I’ve tried to work it out. Final is this:

C4E1FF93-EBE0-40C3-B1B7-D02A972CD17F.png

way to it (top to bottom):
Apple cam (1) ->
Distressed (overlay and bird) +
PS Express retouching) (2) ->
Popsicolor (3)

C10CF197-8F70-46BC-9146-A2A786D1771E.jpeg

Last edited:
20th of January
Played a little with Hydra. Wasn’t very successful, but at least one picture of the day … didn’t look very pretty. And just where the moon stood is some sharpness. So I did my best to make it worth looking at it.. – Hydra, Brightly and Filterra pro.

Final

1976C7FA-EDF2-4177-8D56-AD2F47F014D7.jpeg

Before

161739CB-12AE-4C15-B93D-DEE844207370.jpeg

23rd of January
Have you ever wondered how they empty the hanging litter bins? I did. And today I’ve got the answer for the ones in this country: the flap is on the bottom. :thumbs: – Apple cam + Snapseed

8532A1CF-B84C-4930-A324-2B00658231D9.jpeg

P. S.: Freedom is unreignable! Are the words in the red part. :) (Right translation?)

23rd of January
Have you ever wondered how they empty the hanging litter bins? I did. And today I’ve got the answer for the ones in this country: the flap is on the bottom. :thumbs: – Apple cam + Snapseed

View attachment 164005

P. S.: Freedom is unreignable! Are the words in the red part. :) (Right translation?)
I love that bit of street art! Google translated it as Freedom is Ungovernable.

Back
Top Bottom