Mobi365 GroovyGouvy's Project 365 - 2021

1st of February
I shot two pictures, both intended to be a background for unknown projects. Forgot to look for a proper shot. So I took one and spread a bit Australia over it. – Apple cam, instaRoo

3BE1C275-C36A-4B89-9849-D93BF4FDC015.jpeg

4th of February
Spring day today! Blue sky and sun. Caught it in the morning and wanted to remove just the green lens spot, but then I started to tweak a little here and there and got lost in all the possibilities of Snapseed. In the end I had a beautiful but totally different picture and thought okay at this point I can run it also through Insta Toon. And so I did. :D

D78B0C5A-C61F-4827-A393-847D5FC3810E.png

before and after, Auto Collage to glue them together.

5CA4A02E-FA32-4F82-9F01-4D70DF5E9416.jpeg

But you‘ll get quicker every day and in some weeks you’ve forgotten it had another name … :D
If I can’t pick it up quickly, then a tutorial where I explain it is not forthcoming. I hate being defeated by an app, and I don’t forget that.

I have some friends who are attempting to figure out Trimaginator, which has many unlabeled and undocumented presets and controls. They are welcome to try, but the results they are getting are not worth days of experimentation to me. Imaengine was an app that I could use effectively, even though there were portions I could not fathom. I don’t want to have to abandon it because I can no longer get it to do what it once did.

Boy, that comes out as bitter and angry. I’m not, really. ;)

If I can’t pick it up quickly, then a tutorial where I explain it is not forthcoming. I hate being defeated by an app, and I don’t forget that.

I have some friends who are attempting to figure out Trimaginator, which has many unlabeled and undocumented presets and controls. They are welcome to try, but the results they are getting are not worth days of experimentation to me. Imaengine was an app that I could use effectively, even though there were portions I could not fathom. I don’t want to have to abandon it because I can no longer get it to do what it once did.

Boy, that comes out as bitter and angry. I’m not, really. ;)
Tried it an hour ago. the app made me fell unintelligent :confused:

juryjone

Boy, that comes out as bitter and angry. I’m not, really.
;)

Tried it an hour ago. the app made me fell unintelligent
:confused:

Don’t press it and use just the presets in the beginning. (That’s how I make friends with „complicated apps“.) then soon you’ll find out that there is some bit you don’t like and get pulled into the vortex of an app where you try out this and that button (for hours …) and suddenly you’ve done what you wanted though you have no idea how you did it in the end – or if there would have been a shortcut to get the same result. :D just don’t give up. Or just don’t care, stay with presets and do alterations in another app you are more familiar with. Be honest, we MobiToggers have enough apps and knowledge to work around if we don’t get it straight. ;)

14th of February

Never seen this before at “my” park: no ducks or geese but people on ice! (All Apple cam, Snapseed)

The pond at the park is quite a bis one. The bridge across splits it to approx one third on one side and two thirds on the other.
(1.) Policemen came and investigated the sheet of ice and they heard it crackling already. So they closed it by wrapping up a police line (red & white band).

9508FFDD-D551-4DF3-9704-59F19EB68462.jpeg

(2.) people on ice of the smaller part of the pond.

14A8FEA0-C539-4A0B-B407-4B55078F89E6.jpeg

(3.) Living so long nearby but I’ve never ever seen the bigger part completely frozen.

EB11FE7E-CD76-4E5B-BF72-D00D21AF8326.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom