Mobi365 GroovyGouvy's Project 365 - 2021

3rd of April
All about food:
Our asparagus for our Easter Sunday meal is running through the peeling machine – Apple cam (no edits)

CBF045E8-1F9F-4513-90DF-54B03D52C0C4.jpeg

And, zenjenny and younger, this is how the green sauce is sold. Rolled in a paper package with 200g herbs in different amounts. – Apple cam (no edits)

CC0E6862-28F6-4C72-8585-2F64EDDF8C3C.jpeg

And here are the recipes I use:
Grie Soß (Grüne Soße = Green Sauce) also known as the favourite dish of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe :)

Basic
Minced 200g herbs in different amounts (sorrel, chervil, chives, parsley, burnet, cress and borage – and because I love it I also add a pack of cress on top of the herbs, because for my taste it’s always too less. :D) PLUS:

Variation 1
sour cream, salt, pepper, a tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice and a tablespoon of (rape) oil (some use a little mayonnaise instead, but this is one ingredient I NEVER use). Mix it (preferably with immersion blender). Add 3–4 hard boiled eggs cut in little pieces. Stir well. Done.

Variation 2
add 1 grated garlic clove, 2 tbs mustard, pepper, salt, juice and grated skin of half a lemon (or a tablespoon of vinegar instead), a tablespoon of (rape) oil (or mayonnaise if you like it) and mix this with the immersion blender, then mince: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 pickled cucumber, 1 onion an stir all together.

Variation 3
Quark (250g), (sweet!) cream or yoghurt (250g), salt, pepper, tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar, tablespoon of (rape) oil and mustard. Blend it, done.

Variation 4 (my favourite)
1 sour cream (?g), 2x 250g yoghurt, salt, pepper, tablespoon of vinegar, tablespoon of (rape) oil and mustard. Blend it, done.

Popular “side orders” potatoes(hot) and halved boiled eggs (hot or cold; especially for variation 3, because none in the sauce)and if you like meat or fish of your fancy (hot; Goethe preferred Schnitzel)

3rd of April
All about food:
Our asparagus for our Easter Sunday meal is running through the peeling machine – Apple cam (no edits)

View attachment 166038

And, zenjenny and younger, this is how the green sauce is sold. Rolled in a paper package with 200g herbs in different amounts. – Apple cam (no edits)

View attachment 166039

Grie Soß (Grüne Soße = Green Sauce) also known as the favourite dish of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe :)

Basic
Minced 200g herbs in different amounts (sorrel, chervil, chives, parsley, burnet, cress and borage – and because I love it I also add a pack of cress on top of the herbs, because for my taste it’s always too less. :D) PLUS:

Variation 1
sour cream, salt, pepper, a tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice and a tablespoon of (rape) oil (some use a little mayonnaise instead, but this is one ingredient I NEVER use). Mix it (preferably with immersion blender). Add 3–4 hard boiled eggs cut in little pieces. Stir well. Done.

Variation 2
add 1 grated garlic clove, 2 tbs mustard, pepper, salt, juice and grated skin of half a lemon (or a tablespoon of vinegar instead), a tablespoon of (rape) oil (or mayonnaise if you like it) and mix this with the immersion blender, then mince: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 pickled cucumber, 1 onion an stir all together.

Variation 3
Quark (250g), (sweet!) cream or yoghurt (250g), salt, pepper, tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar, tablespoon of (rape) oil and mustard. Blend it, done.

1 sour cream (?g), 2x 250g yoghurt, salt, pepper, tablespoon of vinegar, tablespoon of (rape) oil and mustard. Blend it, done.

Popular “side orders” potatoes(hot) and halved boiled eggs (hot or cold; especially for variation 3, because none in the sauce)and if you like meat or fish of your fancy (hot; Goethe preferred Schnitzel)
First of all, happy Easter! And enjoy your lovely meal.
Second: thanks a lot, will be trying this very soon!

5th of April
Quite cold today, so just a short walk around the corner, where I found a beautiful mint lady in the urban jungle and moved her into the wilderness. – Apple cam, Snapseed, SuperimposeX, Urban Jungle (Background the “Grie Soß” taken Saturday)

B3FAA21C-5CF7-41F3-BFC9-2ECFF79CDDB9.jpeg

6th of April
10 minutes sun and testing a new app gives you this – Fimo, title in Photos, no further edits (I love the Fimo-Cam, it’s like Hipstamatic and saves both images, original and „film“ one. This film was the most expensive, but I am happy I got it as it turns out to be my favourite. Only downside: it sometimes adds the date, which is „December 2012“ or like here „2/08 KK 98“ probably to make it even more retro, but I’d prefer the proper date. :) Nevertheless will prolly use this more often. :D) Thanks juryjone for mentioning it :)

CB8B35AB-582A-4E31-98EC-C1E2D3B630C3.jpeg

7th of April
A picture book April day: dull, rainy, sunny, snow, dull, rain, bright, but blossoms everywhere. – Apple cam, no edits

40902965-EDF1-4C79-BF17-DECB9EBA7841.jpeg

8th of April
The slightly or not so happy staircase – ProCamera, no edits)

737ECB27-9805-45E4-903F-E23C6CBD66BE.jpeg

9th of April
Something on my way to the office caught my eye and I’m still not sure is it icky or just interesting. It took me actually 2 minutes to decide to take a picture, but as I stood over it I really wondered what was happening here. Fact is: pigeon, dead, all gone but the wings. Not even flies or so on it, so it couldn’t have happen too long ago. And I’m still puzzled when I look at it, because it looks like big cat, more the size if a lion caught the pigeon in flight and just swallowed the body with the head, but also spit out the spine with the wings. Sorry, you may find it disgusting, but I’m somehow terribly fascinated, though I am only sure this Bird was not ran over. – Apple cam, no edits

7AE37B03-B94B-417F-81AE-B970EDC69B67.jpeg

10th of April
Had to take Kenzie to the doctor, means my bike needs to be fixed. Hopefully get her back on Monday. – Fimo (and it seems it fixed itself, here it shows the right date! Hope it stays.)

2F19C204-BE67-4815-B669-0C91E1D8AD97.jpeg

AND: My dad out for a walk at the tool shop and garden centre (because he needed a bulb replacement – not himself, the living room lamp :D)

A2069A3C-95D6-455A-A113-8A0F5581A22C.jpeg

6th of April
10 minutes sun and testing a new app gives you this – Fimo, title in Photos, no further edits (I love the Fimo-Cam, it’s like Hipstamatic and saves both images, original and „film“ one. This film was the most expensive, but I am happy I got it as it turns out to be my favourite. Only downside: it sometimes adds the date, which is „December 2012“ or like here „2/08 KK 98“ probably to make it even more retro, but I’d prefer the proper date. :) Nevertheless will prolly use this more often. :D) Thanks juryjone for mentioning it :)

View attachment 166251

7th of April
A picture book April day: dull, rainy, sunny, snow, dull, rain, bright, but blossoms everywhere. – Apple cam, no edits

View attachment 166252

8th of April

View attachment 166255
I recently deleted Fimo, I decided it had no worth whatsoever!!

Edit - ok I didn't mean FIMO, I like FIMO :rolleyes: :lmao:

Last edited:
6th of April

View attachment 166251

7th of April

View attachment 166252

8th of April

View attachment 166255
I agree with your comment about the FIMO app. I especially like the black and white filters

12th of April
Kenzie is still in “hospital”, hopefully get her back tomorrow. No opportunity for a nice image till i came home, so I used the last beams of daylight to take Gouvy-mini-me in the backyard to let her roam through purple flowers. – Apple cam, Sparkle Cam for the fairy look, no further edits

DD8A924E-97FD-4168-AB23-21025D2663F3.jpeg

12th of April
Kenzie is still in “hospital”, hopefully get her back tomorrow. No opportunity for a nice image till i came home, so I used the last beams of daylight to take Gouvy-mini-me in the backyard to let her roam through purple flowers. – Apple cam, Sparkle Cam for the fairy look, no further edits

View attachment 166271
Love the sparkles

3rd of April
All about food:

View attachment 166038

View attachment 166039

Basic

Variation 1

Variation 2

Variation 3

It’s asparagus season in Germany!!! I love this time of year! And thank you for the recipes. I’m going to try your favourite, and then maybe one of the others. :hearteyes:

9th of April
Something on my way to the office caught my eye and I’m still not sure is it icky or just interesting. It took me actually 2 minutes to decide to take a picture, but as I stood over it I really wondered what was happening here. Fact is: pigeon, dead, all gone but the wings. Not even flies or so on it, so it couldn’t have happen too long ago. And I’m still puzzled when I look at it, because it looks like big cat, more the size if a lion caught the pigeon in flight and just swallowed the body with the head, but also spit out the spine with the wings. Sorry, you may find it disgusting, but I’m somehow terribly fascinated, though I am only sure this Bird was not ran over. – Apple cam, no edits

View attachment 166258

10th of April
Had to take Kenzie to the doctor, means my bike needs to be fixed. Hopefully get her back on Monday. – Fimo (and it seems it fixed itself, here it shows the right date! Hope it stays.)

View attachment 166259

AND: My dad out for a walk at the tool shop and garden centre (because he needed a bulb replacement – not himself, the living room lamp :D)

View attachment 166260
I would say that you have a peregrine somewhere on one of the high buildings. That carcass has all the hallmarks of death by bird of prey.

I would say that you have a peregrine somewhere on one of the high buildings. That carcass has all the hallmarks of death by bird of prey.
You are right! There is indeed a quite big bird of prey around. I saw it the other day fighting with a pair of ravens. I thought it might be a buzzard. But it could have been a falcon as well. Anyway it was bigger than the ravens, though the ravens might only be crows. Thanks for solving the puzzle! :thumbs::inlove:

14th of April
The scooter fainted again (maybe finally?)

AA5CD479-1C51-4293-BFAB-7E21DEBDD4AA.jpeg

TinType

15th of April
One of the newspapers I work for was 75 today. Because of Corona the birthday party was different: we met in Teams for half an hour and and shared the birthday cake in the glass, which was sent home to every employee. A nice idea. (And a better party might come up after the virus is under control …)

DA224FE1-3295-4F5A-8625-C168395BF8A0.jpeg

Hipstamatic Classic

16th of April
The colours of the night at some spots in the building opposite the office

197243C5-F24E-41F1-96AD-179A544EE49B.png

Apple cam, Insta Toon

17th of April
Flying ducks

539CE0F3-C306-4EF8-90D6-F298E22229F5.jpeg

Apple cam, Snapseed

18th of April
She scared me (with quacking behind me :D)

D4CDBEEE-F611-4BA5-9EC7-DAE5E62DA9C0.jpeg

Apple cam, Snapseed

19th of April
Spreading bikes
(ParkBikes are popping up in the city. Park from the greens, not from standing around – though also true. There are flowers for the insects coming up. Nice idea!)

8394C28B-F7D9-4A8B-963E-38329785AC44.jpeg

Hipstamatic Classic

20th of April
Came home yesterday night and my neighbour shouted from the balcony “you have a flat tire!” He was right. On the way from the office to home the tire caught a stew and the screw won the battle. Luckily Leela was safe on her parking spot and Kenzie ready to roll. :D So I cycled to work and back and it was a wonderful day. Took this image on the way home: Field of Geese

E70694ED-5C57-4DE8-B47A-30426CF35F52.jpeg

And after being home I cleared Leela’s Boot to get the replacement tire out. The automobile club came on time fixed it within 10 minutes! Including refilling air. It took me longer just to get this tire out!

BD1014BD-3C54-4F61-A461-7D25B4CB221F.jpeg

both Apple cam, Snapseed

21st of April
I wish there would have been a bird (tried to use Distressed, but it looked all wrong so I stick with it as is. :))

4C963E3D-4E95-4BB1-86BD-595049F8DD34.jpeg

Apple cam, Snapseed

Back
Top Bottom