Mobi365 GroovyGouvy's Project 365 - 2021

23rd of April
Gouvy Davidson :)

1E97A2AC-F33B-4539-92B7-5E3BA8AD645A.jpeg

Hipstamatic Classic

20th of April
Came home yesterday night and my neighbour shouted from the balcony “you have a flat tire!” He was right. On the way from the office to home the tire caught a stew and the screw won the battle. Luckily Leela was safe on her parking spot and Kenzie ready to roll. :D So I cycled to work and back and it was a wonderful day. Took this image on the way home: Field of Geese

View attachment 166511

And after being home I cleared Leela’s Boot to get the replacement tire out. The automobile club came on time fixed it within 10 minutes! Including refilling air. It took me longer just to get this tire out!

View attachment 166512

both Apple cam, Snapseed

21st of April
I wish there would have been a bird (tried to use Distressed, but it looked all wrong so I stick with it as is. :))

View attachment 166513

Apple cam, Snapseed

22nd of April
Yet another abstract from the red staircase

View attachment 166514

Hipstamatic Classic
Two of these can definitely be entered into the Mobi Colour Challenge - Minimalism theme. Good to hear that Leela is back on the road.

Last edited:
Just to leave another note:
Verblüffende Gewinnerbilder. Beim "Creative Photo Awards" ist alles erlaubt
/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/B40658B7-FC2F-45A9-9063-2CC97F722F3E/Documents/XML-Saved-Articles/gallery-22623068.xml
Seems it doesn’t link to link. It’s an unlink. :( but the photos were great and things we somehow could done here, too. :))

found a working one and even English:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom