• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Haiku+Photo = Hai-oto?

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Beautiful image, awesome haiku. The generator is fun for a while but gets repetitious quick.
Thank you Star. But the generator gives you a good idea of how to construct a haiku, so it was very useful. And it’s a way of getting more people posting by taking away the anxiety of forming a haiku. :thumbs:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thank you Star. But the generator gives you a good idea of how to construct a haiku, so it was very useful. And it’s a way of getting more people posting by taking away the anxiety of forming a haiku. :thumbs:
Totally agree. Ive used it several times and wound up changing everything. It is definitely a great asset for a first time haiku-er and great for an inspiration.