• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Haiku+Photo = Hai-oto?

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Totally agree. Ive used it several times and wound up changing everything. It is definitely a great asset for a first time haiku-er and great for an inspiration.
You can also put seventeen syllables’ worth of words in a word-ordering random thingie and see what happens. :D

I haven’t tried that yet, but I’ve been thinking on it. . . (Don’t want to push the [creative] river :lol:)

I’ll find a link :thumbs:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
You can also put seventeen syllables’ worth of words in a word-ordering random thingie and see what happens. :D

Here’s one I prepared earlier, with bits from Jilly’s and Star’s posts. Syllables still under review.

(Anyone up to offering a matching image? :D)

iColorama
Haiku my own. The generator
Gets repetitious quick.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Here’s one I prepared earlier, with bits from Jilly’s and Star’s posts. Syllables still under review.

(Anyone up to offering a matching image? :D)

iColorama
Haiku my own. The generator
Gets repetitious quick.

That’s just plain genius!!!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Inspired by my huge harvest from six plants. They are full of green pears and though hot they don’t get yellow. :angry:

Nevertheless my 2 cents:
View attachment 112709

6pod native, Snapseed, typorama
Haiku by myself.
:thumbs: :thumbs: for your harvest and your image + haiku :thumbs: I love that the little minion is holding up the :thumbs: sign :thumbs:

And that pear tomato looks absolutely perfect! Congrats!

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
:thumbs: :thumbs: for your harvest and your image + haiku :thumbs: I love that the little minion is holding up the :thumbs: sign :thumbs:

And that pear tomato looks absolutely perfect! Congrats!
Thank you! :notworthy: and I forgot to mention SuperimposeX to turn the thumb in the sign up. :D
And the tomato was actually delicious. Hope I soon have a little bowl for a salad. :yum:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Inspired by my huge harvest from six plants. They are full of green pears and though hot they don’t get yellow. :angry:

Nevertheless my 2 cents:
View attachment 112709

Haiku by myself.
Hilarious photo... looks like they’re related. :lol: And a clever haiku! Did you eat your first harvested tomato yet? (Edit: Oops... never mind)

And the tomato was actually delicious. Hope I soon have a little bowl for a salad. :yum:

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Nevertheless my 2 cents:
View attachment 112709

Haiku by myself.
I’ve never seen a tomato shaped like a pear! Amazing. Love the Haiku - so clever.

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Hilarious photo... looks like they’re related. :lol: And a clever haiku! Did you eat your first harvested tomato yet? (Edit: Oops... never mind)
Sure I ate it. Tasty! Can't wait to enough for a little salad. Yesterday got 2. Prolly again today. Hope the bowl will fill up before the second harvest fouls … :)

GroovyGouvy

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Gouvy
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’ve never seen a tomato shaped like a pear! Amazing. Love the Haiku - so clever.
Thanks. I also didn't know what will grow. Got the plants from my colleague with the words "it's balcony tomatoes". She didn't mention shape nor colour. :D I was also surprised watching the fruits grow to light bulbs. Would be a nice decoration if they'd light up. :lol:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Nevertheless my 2 cents:
View attachment 112709

Haiku by myself.
Great image and haiku. Genius pairing (pearing)! ;)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Thanks. I also didn't know what will grow. Got the plants from my colleague with the words "it's balcony tomatoes". She didn't mention shape nor colour. :D I was also surprised watching the fruits grow to light bulbs. Would be a nice decoration if they'd light up. :lol:
:lmao: It would.:thumbs: