• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Haiku+Photo = Hai-oto?

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
No, but I like words. I subscribe to a Word of the Day email. My latest favorite is “necropolis” a large cemetery. Must be the looming All Hallows’ Eve.
I did not know that was a word — as in real word. I thought it was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer neologism.

I like words like liminal, immanent and acquiesce.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I did not know that was a word — as in real word. I thought it was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer neologism.

I like words like liminal, immanent and acquiesce.
For the sound, meaning ....?

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
liminal: the signified *space*
immanent: how it looks, and how it feels to write it
acquiesce / acquiescence: how it sounds, and how it feels to say it
It took me a minute of looking back to see what I was talking about. But, yes, I see. I also like the sound of certain words, the meaning of of others, and writing some. Immanent would be tough for me to write. Too many “m”s. I’d would over hump them, if that makes any sense.