Handy

Robert Lancaster

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Robert Lancaster
While preparing for the latest Elements of Surprise challenge I experimented with masking and layering an image of my hand. The output from this served as a basis for this little mini-series of abstracts. The original was just many different layers added to a (very) small generated image.
This was then taken through Tiny Planets and iColorama to produce these. With some ImageBlender used as well! :)

IMG_3489.JPG
IMG_3505.JPG
IMG_3506.JPG

I so enjoyed making these images that I took it about 738 steps further to produce these images with way too many apps to mention (let alone remember)! There were multiple JixiPix apps, Percolator, TrueHDR, Stained and quite a few others. These are actually my favourites to come out of this exercise.

IMG_3524.JPG
IMG_3527.JPG

These are so cool Robert!! I like all of them but the second one in the first post and the first in the second post are my two favs. Beautiful work!!

I love it when you work so much you can't remember all the apps!! :)

Hi Valeri, yeas it was sych fun! :D
The second image in the first lot is just the two resuts from putting the original image through TinyPlanets twice.
Once with each processing mode. I then rotated the one image 180 degress and then merged it with the other image using ImageBlender.
That one I can remember because of how well it came out from so little processing. :)
The other ones ... well ... you know ...

Robert Lancaster said:
Just one more ... With added ColorLake :)

Pure awesomeness. It just goes to show that not only can you take great photos, you can make great art.

Can I use these in my iphoneography class this fall?

dcmacnut said:
Pure awesomeness. It just goes to show that not only can you take great photos, you can make great art.

Can I use these in my iphoneography class this fall?

You can use these images with pleasure! :)
Thanks so much for the compliment!

Back
Top Bottom