HipstaPaks Happy Holidays: Give and Receive 2018

I’ve got Mario and Lucas (thank you Ann) I’d love the other two if anyone could oblige?

Sinnerjohn at g mail dot com

I’m just coming back to life after a week with the flu. Happy Christmas everyone.

I’ve got Mario and Lucas (thank you Ann) I’d love the other two if anyone could oblige?

I’m just coming back to life after a week with the flu. Happy Christmas everyone.
Retro Ryan just sent........if it works

Angry Wossisname sent :thumbs:

Glad you’re back from flu before Christmas Day.

H.U.M.B.U.G. ... :angry:

9F8DB467-11C8-465D-8F76-A4E661E84128.png

F8F31495-C5C0-4627-AE31-84D25F7533C1.jpeg

EB0117CC-0C5E-43BD-BBCB-B42715C246EA.png

67CDE736-9DA8-40AF-97B8-AA85585774C0.jpeg

:rog:

Can these still be sent? With everything going on, I totally forgot to check for these this year. When I opened Hipsta to take Christmas picks, I got prompted for the free lens. But no give and receive option :(

If you can still send stuff, I’d appreciate it so much.
Send to
Valerigail4 at yahoo.com

I sent it yesterday, Larry - no joy?
Check the whole thread (ie underneath the messages you got with the other gifts)

Thanks zenjenny got it.
Got the lens this morning, have to say though that I am not real a big fan of any of the films so far (maybe I just have not found a pic yet that suits the frames...) and that lens, I think the previous christmas films were much better...

Just going to say that I didn’t see it yesterday but was here this morning and worked.

Last edited:
Can these still be sent? With everything going on, I totally forgot to check for these this year. When I opened Hipsta to take Christmas picks, I got prompted for the free lens. But no give and receive option :(

Send to
Valerigail4 at yahoo.com
Sorry, will not let me send them...
To tell the truth I am not a big fan of any of the 4 films or as I said to Jen, maybe I have not found the right picture that suits the films but will see. The gift today is a lens with some weird streaks/light leaks. I think Venomator posted pics of the films and lens.

Send to
Valerigail4 at yahoo.com
Unfortunately not now Valeri. It finished yesterday.:(

Back
Top Bottom