HipstaPaks Happy Holidays: Give and Receive 2018

Sorry, will not let me send them...
To tell the truth I am not a big fan of any of the 4 films or as I said to Jen, maybe I have not found the right picture that suits the films but will see. The gift today is a lens with some weird streaks/light leaks. I think Venomator posted pics of the films and lens.

The gift hasn’t turned up for me yet. Bythelooks im not missing much.

On the other hand
It’s back....

AE749C4C-4E12-453A-996B-CE662EB4AACD.jpeg

Or it was here so I sent ValeriGail the Merry Mario film, maybe others can send her the rest....

99¢ RetroPak Sale!
A sale so special, it can only come once a year – From now until midnight, collect all your missing gear with perfectly packaged, seasonal RetroPaks at only $.99. Cheers to ending 2018 with a snap!

1E081B46-2ED1-416D-8FE4-E9E6BFB7137B.jpeg

Can these still be sent? With everything going on, I totally forgot to check for these this year. When I opened Hipsta to take Christmas picks, I got prompted for the free lens. But no give and receive option :(

If you can still send stuff, I’d appreciate it so much.
Send to
Valerigail4 at yahoo.com

On the other hand
It’s back....

View attachment 118499
Or it was here so I sent ValeriGail the Merry Mario film, maybe others can send her the rest....

I’ve sent you Retro Ryan after Larry quite rightly said that we can still gift them.:thumbs:

Angry Aravind sent to ValeriGail :thumbs: Now you just need Lucky Logan . . .

Thanks everyone!

I was prompted yesterday in the app to do the give and receive. (First time I’ve seen it at all!) Was like Ok, let’s cheat and send it to one of my email accounts. When I opened up my mail app, I saw the emails from you guys! Lol

I love how we all rushed to get these, me included. But to be honest unless retro Christmas Cards float your boat, they aren'y really of much use are they!
Jilly being the only one to show examples :thumbs:
For the completists me thinks, yeah cynical John is back ;)
Well, Rosie and I both used one of them for our Holiday Instagram posts. :D

I love how we all rushed to get these, me included. But to be honest unless retro Christmas Cards float your boat, they aren'y really of much use are they!

Somebody send John another chocolate cake, please.

I don’t think you are alone in this - no use to me.

I was thinking it could be a cute way to wish people on FB or IG a happy holiday, but since the holiday has now passed I guess I could do it next year. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom