• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

HBO Documentary Dark Light -The Blind Photographers

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
HBO Documentaries Dark Light-The Art of Blind Photographers

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what about an artist who cannot see? While the concept of a blind photographer may seem paradoxical or unrealistic, the medium provides a unique creative opportunity for three artists. Directed and produced by renowned photographer Neil Leifer

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3udhp66242mv
http://bitshare.com/files/f4knit6y/...of.Blind.Photographers.HDTV.XviD-AFG.avi.html

I missed seeing this when it aired and it was posted on one site I am on all the time. While not directly related to Mobile photography it is still an interesting show. Runtime is only about 30 minutes.

The bitshare link should download faster or at least they do here.

lisamjw

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
Reaction score
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Thanks for sharing this link, Larry! I heard someone mention this the other day and never got back to them for the details.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Sounds wonderful.... thanks for sharing this Larry!!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
That's fine.
I put it in everything else because it really has nothing to do with Mobile. But I though some on here would like it.
Yeah, I agree the category I moved it to isn't quite right either... but the Everything area is for images. I thought of Off-Topic, but it still has to do with photography. :confused: :coffee: