Hello from Arizona

O2bphotoing

MobiStarter
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
My husband and I sold our home and all its contents in North Carolina nearly four years ago to become full-time traveling RVers. Looking for adventure and photography, our passions include hiking, biking, fishing and anything that keeps us outdoors and moving. Our mobile phones have become our primary cameras in an effort to reduce space and weight on our adventures. Thanks, in advance, for all the coming comments, critiques and advice!!
F6D63987-8F4E-493A-8537-E42841602923.jpeg

Welcome to MobiTog! Oh man, you are living one of my dreams! I'm so excited to see the photos from your adventures. Three years ago I finally realized a dream and am living in a tiny house on wheels.... Although my house can be moved, she's 24 feet long and a bit cumbersome, plus my MINI Cooper would not be up to the task of towing her ;) so someday I'd like to add a tricked out van to the mix so that I can easily travel around.

You have most definitely come to the right place to meet new people, learn about mobile photography and hone your skills.
:thumbs:
Take a look around, maybe join a challenge or two, and feel free to ask us any questions - our MobiCommunity are a super friendly and helpful bunch of mobile photography addicts enthusiasts!!
:D

Here's some information that might prove useful as you find your way around:

At the bottom right on any page you'll see “Help” - click on that and it will bring you to our detailed help section. You can also click this link: Help

Visit our "How Do I..." forum, where you'll find all sorts of tips and tricks to help you find your way around more easily: How Do I...

Important note: Please remember that only images originated on a mobile device (iOS or Android) can be posted to this community. No pictures created on a DSLR or compact camera are allowed.

FUN STUFF!!
We have lots of great challenges to help hone your skills and have loads of fun doing it, like Starzee Star's Black & White Challenge, and for the color-minded we have MobiColor, zenjenny Jen’s outside-the-box APPstract Challenge, and lots more. Check them out in our Challenges, Projects, 365s & 52s forum!!

We also have some wonderful on-going Community "drop-ins", like Sign Spotting, Shadow Selfies, Found Faces, MobiTattoos
;)
, Our Grandchildren, Our Pets, and The MobiCafe.

Lastly, if you have any questions on anything at all be sure to give us a shout out!

Back
Top Bottom