• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

Hello from Connecticut

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Wow from the Applifam days! What’s you IG name? I’m sure I know you! This is great!! So happy I rediscovered this. I took the IPhone Photography course because although I love editing I suck at photography..the class mentioned places to post and MobiTog was one of them. I still love to edit in an arty way but I’ve always admired great photography so I’m going to do more of that. So happy you’re here Jen!
@izenjenny on IG, Lolo - I have an account as zenjenny but I forgot the password and it all got very complicated (from my pov, anyway). I remember your images in Applifam, I followed Stackables (I’ve not forgiven Samir & co for dropping that beautiful app) . . . It’s all a bit blurry.

I sortof miss Applifam. I like ‘everyone have a go at this‘ challenges. I also love collaborative abstract work, and haven’t found (or found my way into) any I like on IG. And much as I love the multitudes of amazing artists I get to follow on IG (plus cute cat & dog videos :inlove:), it all gets a bit frenetic and overwhelming at times.