Hello from Lexington KY

Lexbarr

MobiStarter
Real Name
Robert Barr
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Hello, I just joined. I am a professional Landscape and Nature photographer. My DSLR work can be seen at https://imagesbyrobertbarr.com . My most recent iPhone is a 14 Pro. The main lens on the 14 Pro has better resolution than my DSLR so I am becoming more and more interested in mobile photograph. I hope to learn a lot here. This is a photo of 16 x 20 print of an image I made with the iPhone 14 Pro using the 48 MP 1x lens. The image was taken in Defiance, MO last fall.

IMG_0545.jpg

Hello, I just joined. I am a professional Landscape and Nature photographer. My DSLR work can be seen at https://imagesbyrobertbarr.com . My most recent iPhone is a 14 Pro. The main lens on the 14 Pro has better resolution than my DSLR so I am becoming more and more interested in mobile photograph. I hope to learn a lot here. This is a photo of 16 x 20 print of an image I made with the iPhone 14 Pro using the 48 MP 1x lens. The image was taken in Defiance, MO last fall.

View attachment 190043
Welcome to MobiTog! One of our other members, psmoore, was just wondering about getting a 16x20 print made of his image. I've done plenty of 13x19s on my Canon Pro-10, but nothing this large (and mostly I print around 8x10 and use an 11x14 mat for hanging around the house).

If you run into any hitches navigating MobiTog or have any questions about how something was done, just ask. Lots of the action takes place in the weekly/bi-weekly B/W and MobiColour challenges, but you might also want to set up a thread of your own in the Personal & Group Projects section (e.g., mine is terse fragments).

Welcome to MobiTog! One of our other members, psmoore, was just wondering about getting a 16x20 print made of his image. I've done plenty of 13x19s on my Canon Pro-10, but nothing this large (and mostly I print around 8x10 and use an 11x14 mat for hanging around the house).

If you run into any hitches navigating MobiTog or have any questions about how something was done, just ask. Lots of the action takes place in the weekly/bi-weekly B/W and MobiColour challenges, but you might also want to set up a thread of your own in the Personal & Group Projects section (e.g., mine is terse fragments).
Thanks for the info and suggestions. I have a friend who was shooting with a 12 MP iPhone and did 16x20 all the time. I personally never tried it until I got the 14 Pro.

Welcome to Mobitog!!! As terse Ted has said, don’t be afraid to ask questions if you get bogged down. We’re a friendly lot. A lot of us here started out with DSLRs, some (raising my hand) with analog SLR’s. I love having a camera, darkroom and art studio in my pocket. Please join in the discussions. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Welcome to MobiTog Robert! Your photo is beautiful - amazing what can be produced now with these mobile cameras pretending to be phones. ;) You have most definitely come to the right place to meet new people, learn about mobile photography and hone your skills.
:thumbs:

Take a look around, maybe join a challenge or two, and feel free to ask us any questions - our MobiCommunity are a super friendly and helpful bunch of mobile photography addicts enthusiasts!!
:D

Here's some information that might prove useful as you find your way around:

At the bottom right on any page you'll see “Help” - click on that and it will bring you to our detailed help section. You can also click this link: Help

Visit our "How Do I..." forum, where you'll find all sorts of tips and tricks to help you find your way around more easily: How Do I...

Important note: Please remember that only images originated on a mobile device (iOS or Android) can be posted to this community. No pictures created on a DSLR or compact camera are allowed.

FUN STUFF!!
We have lots of great challenges to help hone your skills and have loads of fun doing it, like Starzee Star's Black & White Challenge, and for the color-minded we have MobiColor, zenjenny Jen’s outside-the-box APPstract Challenge, and lots more. Check them out in our Challenges, Projects, 365s & 52s forum!!

We also have some wonderful on-going Community "drop-ins", like Sign Spotting, Shadow Selfies, Found Faces, MobiTattoos
;)
, Our Grandchildren, Our Pets, and The MobiCafe.

Lastly, if you have any questions on anything at all be sure to give us a shout out!

Hey. I just sent off a 20x30 I get it this Friday. We shall see how the prints come out! Will post my results!!
I watched a youTube video yesterday and a woman had printed a "50 x 60" from an iPhone using bigging up AI software from On1, also Topaz Labs has one called GigaPixel AI.

"

Back
Top Bottom