Hello from Spring Arbor, Michigan, USA.

Greg194799

MobiStarter
Real Name
Gregory Hill
Device
iPhone 11
I been a hobby Photographer for some time and just started working with my iPhone to take photos.
Hope to learn more from you guys and pick up some tips. Thanks for let me join the group.

I been a hobby Photographer for some time and just started working with my iPhone to take photos.
Hope to learn more from you guys and pick up some tips. Thanks for let me join the group.
We’re delighted to have you here Gregory. There’s lots of experience and enthusiasm on Mobitog. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them. And don’t hesitate to start posting images. :thumbs:

Welcome to MobiTog Gregory! You have most definitely come to the right place to meet new people, learn about mobile photography and hone your skills.
:thumbs:
Take a look around, maybe join a challenge or two, and feel free to ask us any questions - our MobiCommunity are a super friendly and helpful bunch of mobile photography addicts enthusiasts!!
:D

Here's some information that might prove useful as you find your way around:

At the bottom right on any page you'll see “Help” - click on that and it will bring you to our detailed help section. You can also click this link: Help

Visit our "How Do I..." forum, where you'll find all sorts of tips and tricks to help you find your way around more easily: How Do I...

Important note: Please remember that only images originated on a mobile device (iOS or Android) can be posted to this community. No pictures created on a DSLR or compact camera are allowed.

FUN STUFF!!
We have lots of great challenges to help hone your skills and have loads of fun doing it, like JillyG Jilly's Black & White Challenge, and for the color-minded we have Starzee Star’s MobiColor, zenjenny Jen’s outside-the-box APPstract Challenge, and lots more. Check them out in our Challenges, Projects, 365s & 52s forum!!

We also have some wonderful on-going Community "drop-ins", like Sign Spotting, Shadow Selfies, Found Faces, MobiTattoos
;)
, Our Grandchildren, Our Pets, and The MobiCafe.

Lastly, if you have any questions on anything at all be sure to give us a shout out!

Hello and welcome to the friendliest international mobile photography group on the planet! Have a look around, post some images and ask if you need help.

Welcome to MobiTog, Greg. I went the same route as you, messing about with film (mostly rangefinders) and then digital (Sony NEX-7) as a hobby before getting a smartphone and stumbling into this place. Mobile photography's become something between a hobby and an obsession since.

I found one of the best ways to learn is just to ask "How'd you do that?" when I see something I like.

Back
Top Bottom