• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Do you love wedding photography?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

kashif126

MobiStarter
Hi to all of you..
I am very glad to that i am the part of this forum site. I like to share and give Knowledge about wedding photographer. I know you are all love photography. But i am finding those people who love just wedding photography. Thank you for the admin for this beautiful plate form where we discuss each other and share our beautiful life experience with others. I know a one best photographer in my country whose name is dossaniplus studio.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venomator

MobiAdmin
Admin
Site Staff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone X
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Hi to all of you..
I am very glad to that i am the part of this forum site. I like to share and give Knowledge about wedding photographer. I know you are all love photography. But i am finding those people who love just wedding photography. Thank you for the admin for this beautiful plate form where we discuss each other and share our beautiful life experience with others. I know a one best photographer in my country whose name is dossaniplus studio.

DossaniPlus Studio is a prime extension of Pakistan’s Largest Online Photography Services and Video Production house. DossaniPlus Studio is a boutique Canadian based studio led by Kashif D. They brought a different style of Photography in the Vancouver Wedding, glamour and corporate industry. Only in their first year of running they met with great success which allowed Kashif D to open a new location in his hometown Karachi, Pakistan.
Here are few images to show his work.
Leave your reply if you like his photography and you want to call him for your wedding day..
Hi and welcome kashif - you do realise we are a Mobile Phone Photography Community and do not permit non-Mobile based iMagery to be posted?

Thanks,

Ven... :rog: