Hello, Steve!!

Mini1298

MobiStarter
Real Name
Steve Zasitko
Device
iPhone 13
Looking back through all of these post that my dad made(Lzed) makes me proud. Since his passing over 3 years back, I never really looked back at the past things on mobitog, but I’m proud to be his youngest son! Seeing how many people respected and loved his posts is truly amazing!

Looking back through all of these post that my dad made(Lzed) makes me proud. Since his passing over 3 years back, I never really looked back at the past things on mobitog, but I’m proud to be his youngest son! Seeing how many people respected and loved his posts is truly amazing!
Steve!!! Oh my gosh! I saw your last name and thought he must be related to Larry! And then read your post. :inlove: Oh wow... I'm so glad you came by and browsed through here! Your dad was much loved, and greatly missed. I hope this doesn't make you too sad, but I thought you might like to see this thread we created for your dad.

Last edited:
Mini1298 Steve, I took the liberty to move your post into it's own thread, as I feel having you here is special and I didn't want the post to get lost in a B&W Challenge thread. :) I found some old threads of your dad's that I thought you might like to browse through. My favorite is "Larry the App Guy" - we just loved his app reviews (I also created the Larry the App Guy opening post avatar and remember having such fun making it for him!)

Steve!!! How super to see you!!! I loved reading your dad’s 365 posts! It almost made me feel like I was part of the family!!!

Hi Steve, thanks for dropping in :) Your dad was a much-loved member here. On AppZapp, an early app guide, he was a popular and influential reviewer. I remember him most for his friendliness and his sense of humour. Very very sad day when he passed.
Best wishes to your family
Jen :)

Back
Top Bottom