Hello

Jacosta

IotM Winner January 2023
Real Name
Jodi acosta
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Hello! I’m very new here, just signed up today. I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max. Started taking pictures with it almost three months ago for a flat Stanley project for our granddaughter and got hooked. I’ve been taking pictures every day since. Glad to be a part of this group.
50D95F99-F7FF-4F77-A673-F194423C5D3C.jpeg

Hello! I’m very new here, just signed up today. I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max. Started taking pictures with it almost three months ago for a flat Stanley project for our granddaughter and got hooked. I’ve been taking pictures every day since. Glad to be a part of this group. View attachment 188893
Love the silouettes against the sun there, and that interesting reflection of the sun is a bonus.

Last edited:
Hello! I’m very new here, just signed up today. I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max. Started taking pictures with it almost three months ago for a flat Stanley project for our granddaughter and got hooked. I’ve been taking pictures every day since. Glad to be a part of this group. View attachment 188893
This is lovely! And how weird the rectangular reflection of the sun!
Welcome to Mobitog!!! Have a look around, post in one of our challenges and check out the 365 projects some of the folks are doing! Anything you need help with just ask or hit the report button and someone will be there ASAP!

This is lovely! And how weird the rectangular reflection of the sun!
Welcome to Mobitog!!! Have a look around, post in one of our challenges and check out the 365 projects some of the folks are doing! Anything you need help with just ask or hit the report button and someone will be there ASAP!
Thank you so much!!

Welcome to MobiTog Jodi! Beautiful image. You have most definitely come to the right place to meet new people, learn about mobile photography and hone your skills.
:thumbs:
Take a look around, maybe join a challenge or two, and feel free to ask us any questions - our MobiCommunity are a super friendly and helpful bunch of mobile photography addicts enthusiasts!!
:D

Here's some information that might prove useful as you find your way around:

At the bottom right on any page you'll see “Help” - click on that and it will bring you to our detailed help section. You can also click this link: Help

Visit our "How Do I..." forum, where you'll find all sorts of tips and tricks to help you find your way around more easily: How Do I...

Important note: Please remember that only images originated on a mobile device (iOS or Android) can be posted to this community. No pictures created on a DSLR or compact camera are allowed.

FUN STUFF!!
We have lots of great challenges to help hone your skills and have loads of fun doing it, like Starzee Star's Black & White Challenge, and for the color-minded we have MobiColor, zenjenny Jen’s outside-the-box APPstract Challenge, and lots more. Check them out in our Challenges, Projects, 365s & 52s forum!!

We also have some wonderful on-going Community "drop-ins", like Sign Spotting, Shadow Selfies, Found Faces, MobiTattoos
;)
, Our Grandchildren, Our Pets, and The MobiCafe.

Lastly, if you have any questions on anything at all be sure to give us a shout out!

Welcome to MobiTog Jodi! Beautiful image. You have most definitely come to the right place to meet new people, learn about mobile photography and hone your skills.
:thumbs:
Take a look around, maybe join a challenge or two, and feel free to ask us any questions - our MobiCommunity are a super friendly and helpful bunch of mobile photography addicts enthusiasts!!
:D

Here's some information that might prove useful as you find your way around:

At the bottom right on any page you'll see “Help” - click on that and it will bring you to our detailed help section. You can also click this link: Help

Visit our "How Do I..." forum, where you'll find all sorts of tips and tricks to help you find your way around more easily: How Do I...

Important note: Please remember that only images originated on a mobile device (iOS or Android) can be posted to this community. No pictures created on a DSLR or compact camera are allowed.

FUN STUFF!!
We have lots of great challenges to help hone your skills and have loads of fun doing it, like Starzee Star's Black & White Challenge, and for the color-minded we have MobiColor, zenjenny Jen’s outside-the-box APPstract Challenge, and lots more. Check them out in our Challenges, Projects, 365s & 52s forum!!

We also have some wonderful on-going Community "drop-ins", like Sign Spotting, Shadow Selfies, Found Faces, MobiTattoos
;)
, Our Grandchildren, Our Pets, and The MobiCafe.

Lastly, if you have any questions on anything at all be sure to give us a shout out!
Thank you very, very much!!

Lovely composition. Leading Lines are very strong, and the birds bring the eye back to the reflection are perfect.

Back
Top Bottom