Hello!

Greetings from Thailand! I retired last year and now split my time between the UK and Thailand :blush: Looking forward to sharing and learning with you all here!
Welcome to Mobitog! I look forward to seeing your photos!! Please, look around the site and feel free to ask for any help you need in navigating it. As well as our personal threads, we have a two week Color Challenge and a two week black and white challenge. If you choose “What’s New” from the menu bar then click on “new posts” will see all the latest posts.

Greetings from Thailand! I retired last year and now split my time between the UK and Thailand :blush: Looking forward to sharing and learning with you all here!
Hello from California and welcome to MobiTog. In addition to the threads Star has pointed out, you might enjoy the Appstracts thread if you like collage and similar art.

Welcome to MobiTog Andrew! I’m quite jealous - retired and living in two amazing places! We’re excited to have you here! :) You’ve definitely come to the right place to meet fellow mobile photography addicts, to learn tips and tricks, discover new apps, and hone your skills. Hopefully this info will be helpful, but if you still have any questions be sure to give us a shout - our MobiCommunity are a super friendly and helpful bunch of mobile photography addicts enthusiasts!!
:D

At the bottom right on any page you'll see “Help” - click on that and it will bring you to our detailed help section. You can also click this link: Help

Visit our "How Do I..." forum, where you'll find all sorts of tips and tricks to help you find your way around more easily: How Do I...

Important note: Please remember that only images originated on a mobile device (iOS or Android) can be posted to this community. No pictures created on a DSLR or compact camera are allowed.

FUN STUFF!!
We have lots of great challenges to help hone your skills and have loads of fun doing it, like Starzee Star's Black & White Challenge, and for the color-minded we have MobiColor, zenjenny Jen’s outside-the-box APPstract Challenge, and lots more. Check them out in our Challenges, Projects, 365s & 52s forum!!

We also have some wonderful on-going Community "drop-ins", like Sign Spotting, Shadow Selfies, Found Faces, MobiTattoos
;)
, Our Grandchildren, Our Pets, and The MobiCafe.

Lastly, if you have any questions on anything at all be sure to give us a shout out!

Back
Top Bottom