Hi , im new to the forum

Hi all, I've been enjoying phone photography for some time and I'm looking forward to getting used to the forum layout and getting involved :)
Hello!!!! And welcome to Mobitog! You have come to the right place to hob knob with other mobile photographers. Nose around a bit, the menu bar at the top of the page will give you some guidance to the site. If you need help with anything just ask. The citizens of our community are very helpful. If you’re up to it our current challenges are MobitiColor (last day tomorrow) and Black and White. Looking forward to seeing your images.

Hi all, I've been enjoying phone photography for some time and I'm looking forward to getting used to the forum layout and getting involved :)
Welcome to MobiTog. Yeah, the layout does take some getting used to for almost everyone at first. A lot of the action is in the B/W and MobiColour challenges -- current ones here and here. This round of the MobiColour challenge is wrapping up this weekend if you want to put anything in (no theme this round), and then a new one will open up. If you get curious about any of the images you see, just ask "How'd you do that?" I've learned a lot that way.

Also, we've got a long-running thread for APPStracts, Photo Impressionism, and other Mangled Images that's always worth a look.

Hi Bud66, welcome to MT ( Mobitog ) I'm sure you will like it here as we have some great challenges to join in and enjoy.

Welcome to MobiTog bud66 Tim! We’re excited to have you here! :) You’ve definitely come to the right place to meet fellow mobile photography addicts, to learn tips and tricks, discover new apps, and hone your skills. Hopefully this info will be helpful, but if you still have any questions be sure to give us a shout - our MobiCommunity are a super friendly and helpful bunch of mobile photography addicts enthusiasts!!
:D

At the bottom right on any page you'll see “Help” - click on that and it will bring you to our detailed help section. You can also click this link: Help

Visit our "How Do I..." forum, where you'll find all sorts of tips and tricks to help you find your way around more easily: How Do I...

Important note: Please remember that only images originated on a mobile device (iOS or Android) can be posted to this community. No pictures created on a DSLR or compact camera are allowed.

FUN STUFF!!
We have lots of great challenges to help hone your skills and have loads of fun doing it, like Starzee Star's Black & White Challenge, and for the color-minded we have MobiColor, zenjenny Jen’s outside-the-box APPstract Challenge, and lots more. Check them out in our Challenges, Projects, 365s & 52s forum!!

We also have some wonderful on-going Community "drop-ins", like Sign Spotting, Shadow Selfies, Found Faces, MobiTattoos
;)
, Our Grandchildren, Our Pets, and The MobiCafe.

Lastly, if you have any questions on anything at all be sure to give us a shout out!

Back
Top Bottom