Hipstamatic 2018: My Top 10 Favourites

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro
With Hipstamatic in its ninth year of existence the average Histpaaddict, i.e. you, has probably collected a lot of favourite combos of lenses, film and flashes...but which ones do you still actually use?

Confession is good for the soul, they say, so why not let your fellow Hisptaholics know:
  • Your Top 10 most used Hipstamatic Combos (you can choose more or less, depending on your level of addiction).
  • A favourite lens.
  • A favourite film.
  • A favourite subject - or subjects - for Hipsta photography.
Please comment below and let's see what keeps Mobifolk coming back to this creative app year after year.

Having just got into using Hipstamatic, i’m Still finding my way around it. Tend not to use the combos that you buy but instead make up my own.

Favourite is Jane + Robusto + Jolly Rainbow 2x

Favourite Lens is Jane

Favourite Film is Dream Canvas

Favourite Subject is what 90% of my photos are.......LANDSCAPES.

Just started to put photos up on ȮGGL, which I think is a good site for inspiration if you are looking for hipstamatic photos.
Also, whilst playing around with the ȯggl app, didn’t realise it doubles as a photo taking app, and better still, if you look through the “lens” it displays the scene you are looking at with all the combos effects in live view.......awesome.

7CFAACED-BAA1-46FB-BED7-8100ABD1568B.png

Having just got into using Hipstamatic, i’m Still finding my way around it. Tend not to use the combos that you buy but instead make up my own.

Favourite is Jane + Robusto + Jolly Rainbow 2x

Favourite Lens is Jane

Favourite Film is Dream Canvas

Favourite Subject is what 90% of my photos are.......LANDSCAPES.

Just started to put photos up on ȮGGL, which I think is a good site for inspiration if you are looking for hipstamatic photos.
Also, whilst playing around with the ȯggl app, didn’t realise it doubles as a photo taking app, and better still, if you look through the “lens” it displays the scene you are looking at with all the combos effects in live view.......awesome.

View attachment 106444
Im on Oggl too. Unfortunately Hipstamatic have let it "slide" (down hill!) a bit. The camera is great and if your a member you get the films/lenses thrown in as part of your membership.

Back
Top Bottom