Hipstamatic by the numbers

Here’s a listing of some of my lenses and films that I group together. Some I have disabled..

Lenses:
Special effects:
Flynn
Fristy
jing
Joey
Kally
Kitschy Richie
Pablo Mark I & II
Penny
Salvador
Tachman

Depth of Field: some are more pronounced than others
Americana
Ann-Marie
Chivas
Loftus
Sergio
Smith
Tinto

Films:

BW / Monochrome:
Alfred Infrared
AOBW
AODLX
Aristotle
Arian
BlacKeys 1942
BlacKeys 44
BlacKeys BW
BlacKeys IR
BlacKeys Supergrain
BlacKeysXF
Clancy
CType
DType
Frutiger
Kitsune
Queen West
SPRKT BW
T Roosevelt
Uchitel
US1776

In all I have disabled 31 films, some of which could be categorized as special effect or otherwise if one wanted to keep more active ( ie the holiday films, the just plain weird ones such as Shilshole, Zama, Louis Infrared, Kowloon, Montjuic, Maple, Strasberg, Stranger etc. )
Really grateful. You are a star! :inlove:

I reorganised my lenses and films once before but when I changed to my 7+ I lost all of that. Is there a way to save it or transfer to another device?

Really grateful. You are a star! :inlove:

I reorganised my lenses and films once before but when I changed to my 7+ I lost all of that. Is there a way to save it or transfer to another device?
I don’t think so. You can sync your favorite combos, but the organization of the components seems specific to the device.

You are welcome.

Obviously I spend too much time with this app. But when you’re “all in” you’ve got to keep trying to make it less overwhelming.
I think it’s the only way to get the results too. The more you know about it, the more you can choose the right combo for the image you have. It’s what I’ve always said about photo manipulation. When I have been concentrating on it for a while and really know the apps my images are far better. The ideas flow.

I’d love to see a quick Hipsta challenge.
On that note, I was looking back at the older challenges yesterday, there were some great ideas from richardcb not just Hipsta but all sorts of things and so many 'strangers' for me.
I'd love to see a few of these resurrected if possible. For me there is only the B/W and the Colour challenges (and my 365) to post and I think we all love new challenges right?
Thoughts anyone?

0AD52CA3-E209-411A-8412-F035BAFA5534.jpeg

Ooooo...39 notifications.....:appsir:

And 58 this morning. I have my notifications set to show posts in threads I have posted in. Helps keep track of 365s and challenges — long as I remember to post in the thread :D

I mean my Mobitog bookmarks.
:

Of course you meant MobiTog bookmarks. Why would anyone think different ? :oops: :alien: o_O

And 58 this morning. I have my notifications set to show posts in threads I have posted in. Helps keep track of 365s and challenges — long as I remember to post in the thread :D
What's your upper value of notifications? If I get over 10/12 I feel like I've caused a stir. Getting over 20 is a once in a yearly event for me.

What's your upper value of notifications? If I get over 10/12 I feel like I've caused a stir. Getting over 20 is a once in a yearly event for me.

Remembering I’m getting alerts for all the 365s and 52s - just that people are posting in their threads - plus all the challenges (ditto - just that there are posts), and depending how long since I last opened the Alerts, 90 odd.
Ten might be posts in one particular challenge. So there’s obviously a degree of redundancy, but much much easier for me to stay connected to various activity like the conscientious, ADD affected mod that I am :mobibabe: o_O :mobibabe:

Here’s a listing of some of my lenses and films that I group together. Some I have disabled..

Lenses:
Special effects:
Flynn
Fristy
jing
Joey
Kally
Kitschy Richie
Pablo Mark I & II
Penny
Salvador
Tachman

Depth of Field: some are more pronounced than others
Americana
Ann-Marie
Chivas
Loftus
Sergio
Smith
Tinto

Films:

BW / Monochrome:
Alfred Infrared
AOBW
AODLX
Aristotle
Arian
BlacKeys 1942
BlacKeys 44
BlacKeys BW
BlacKeys IR
BlacKeys Supergrain
BlacKeysXF
Clancy
CType
DType
Frutiger
Kitsune
Queen West
SPRKT BW
T Roosevelt
Uchitel
US1776

In all I have disabled 31 films, some of which could be categorized as special effect or otherwise if one wanted to keep more active ( ie the holiday films, the just plain weird ones such as Shilshole, Zama, Louis Infrared, Kowloon, Montjuic, Maple, Strasberg, Stranger etc. )
You’re a legend Leslie.:inlove:

On that note, I was looking back at the older challenges yesterday, there were some great ideas from richardcb not just Hipsta but all sorts of things and so many 'strangers' for me.
I'd love to see a few of these resurrected if possible. For me there is only the B/W and the Colour challenges (and my 365) to post and I think we all love new challenges right?
Thoughts anyone?
My first thought was “You go ahead and resurrect a challenge that you’d enjoy and we’ll all tag along”! That was my first thought. My only thought actually.:D

Thoughts anyone?
Thanks, John. They were a lot of fun to do but, sadly, took a lot of my time. Maybe one day....

Back
Top Bottom