• > UPDATE < Thanks to all who've so far DONATED helping us update MobiTog, keep 'em coming please! AND A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog is open for business with some minor stuff on-going... :)

Hipsta Hipstamatic Magic Challenge #14

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Are you a Hipstamatic Wiz?

Wow, Hipstamatic can do that? This is a great place for discovery and to try new things and see what can be done and surprises that result. We love to see your attempts, whatever they might be. Ask a question and there’s always useful tips from the seasoned Hipstas that can take your images to the next level.

The Main Rule is simple:

1) The only apps that may be used in this Challenge are either an ordinary phone camera (i.e. with no effects) and Hipstamatic depending on what the winner decides.

The actual Hipstamatic Challenge will be decided by the winner...

The winner chooses 2 Hipstamatic Paks for the week. They can then decide on any restrictions but this is optional.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 25th May 2019. Judging will take place on Sunday 26th May 2019 or soon thereafter.

Please also see the general Mobitog Rules HERE

WINNER: Jef

CHALLENGE: Bucktown Pak (Scott S lens and Backeys IR film) and the Fashion Pak (Tachman lens, Runway film). I’m also ok with any 1 of those elements being used or any combination of those 2 lenses and films.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
I’m being a bit selfish again with my choices of paks. These are both paks that intrigue me but I’d like to see what y’all can do with them. My choices are the Bucktown Pak (Scott S lens and Backeys IR film) and maybe my most fav, the Fashion Pak (Tachman lens, Runway film). I’m also ok with any 1 of those elements being used or any combination of those 2 lenses and films, if I’m allowed to say so :)

So... take your marks... set... go get Hipsty wid it! (I know, that was bad)

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I’m being a bit selfish again with my choices of paks. These are both paks that intrigue me but I’d like to see what y’all can do with them. My choices are the Bucktown Pak (Scott S lens and Backeys IR film) and maybe my most fav, the Fashion Pak (Tachman lens, Runway film). I’m also ok with any 1 of those elements being used or any combination of those 2 lenses and films, if I’m allowed to say so :)

So... take your marks... set... go get Hipsty wid it! (I know, that was bad)
That WAS bad, but we forgive you. :lol:

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
FYI: Remembering the solution to changing the arrangement with the Pablo lenses was to shake, I tried it with the Tachman lens and it changes the direction of the blur also. Maybe you all knew this, but was nice discovery for me.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
FYI: Remembering the solution to changing the arrangement with the Pablo lenses was to shake, I tried it with the Tachman lens and it changes the direction of the blur also. Maybe you all knew this, but was nice discovery for me.
No, I didn’t know that either. :thumbs:

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
A Hipsta related question. I read that the new version of ios, 13 I believe, is going to drop support for the ipad mini 2.
As this is the only way I can access Hipstamatic, will it mean it will eventually stop working? Or does Hipsta offer support for older ios?

Jef

MobiAddict
Real Name
Jef
Device
iPhone X
A Hipsta related question. I read that the new version of ios, 13 I believe, is going to drop support for the ipad mini 2.
As this is the only way I can access Hipstamatic, will it mean it will eventually stop working? Or does Hipsta offer support for older ios?
I would think you could keep using the version you’ve got and just not update further... but I’m definitely not an expert on this stuff

Last edited:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I haven’t updated my iPad mini 2 since version 10 and Hipstamatic still works on it. I think you just don’t get newer versions of Hipstamatic so if they add any new functionality you just won’t have it.