• > UPDATE Thread < Thanks to all who've DONATED to help with MobiTog's costs, please consider a small regular monthly sum, now possible under the new Donate tab! (NB - If all active MobiMembers Donate just £1/$1 per month it will cover our costs and help with expenditure for updates/improvements) A BIG THANK YOU ALL for your continued generosity & support!
  • PLEASE READ THIS THREAD < Tap for linky - MobiTog still has a few minor updates/improvements to complete... :)

RESULT Hipstamatic Magic Challenge #7

sinnerjohn

Smooth Bug Catcher
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Ahem.......all over the place tonight ;)

Interesting results this week, not a huge amount of entries, but great images nonetheless.
Maybe saying 'vintage' was a red herring or put people off trying maybe?
I don't think anyone posted an image I didn't like. Brian may have been frustrated with Hipstamatic but still produced some lovely images.
Maybe Hipstamatic shouldn't be taken too seriously?
The person that got nearest to what I was looking for this week was RoseCat Catherine, with her chair caught in the wild images, well done :thumbs:

If I was giving a second I'd go for Brian's side of house images, I think the frames actually work well against the snowy background.
There was something to like about all of the images this week, well done all.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus

Interesting results this week, not a huge amount of entries, but great images nonetheless.
I don't think anyone posted an image I didn't like. Brian may have been frustrated with Hipstamatic but still produced some lovely images.
The person that got nearest to what I was looking for this week was RoseCat Catherine, with her chair caught in the wild images, well done :thumbs:

If I was giving a second I'd go for Brian's side of house images, I think the frames actually work well against the snowy background.
Oh wow.... thank you John!! :D What a lovely surprise! And congrats to FundyBrian for his pseudo-second? :D

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Good choice, I certainly thought Catherine’s chair got the brief perfectly. Well done, RoseCat !

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Good choice John. Well done RoseCat Catherine. What plans do you have for us?

deepop

No Mobi-limiter...
MobiSupporter
Real Name
David
Device
iPhone Xs
My 365
My MobiTog 365

Great choice. Congrats to RoseCat