Hipstamatic Not Dying ☺️

Dr.Ranas

MobiStarter
Real Name
Dr.Sagar Jung Rana
Device
iPhone15
Whoops Whoops Yesterday i contacted #Hipstamatic team and they replied me that they are coming with new updates for IOS 13 I am very much excited for this update..here is the screenshot of their email below ☺️

F003FD4F-52AF-491C-96C2-476FD40D7432.png

Anyone else have noticed that when you choose a photo for edit in Hipsta the photo shows up a bit blurrier than it really is? This fools me and makes me think I have taken blurry photos but they look alright in the Camera roll. I don’t remember if I have experienced this before the horrible iOS 13 destroyed my digital life :whistle:

Anyone else have noticed that when you choose a photo for edit in Hipsta the photo shows up a bit blurrier than it really is? This fools me and makes me think I have taken blurry photos but they look alright in the Camera roll. I don’t remember if I have experienced this before the horrible iOS 13 destroyed my digital life :whistle:
Well, when I first upload a photo to Hipsta, for a split second it’s a bit blurry, but then it becomes sharp and clear.

Well, when I first upload a photo to Hipsta, for a split second it’s a bit blurry, but then it becomes sharp and clear.

That’s what I hoped for, but nothing happens even after a long wait. Well, I have by now gotten used to the fact that many things don’t work as they should since the update.

That’s what I hoped for, but nothing happens even after a long wait. Well, I have by now gotten used to the fact that many things don’t work as they should since the update.
It’s odd because we’ve updated with no real issues. I wonder what’s different over there.

I think the key to this may be a couple of Photos settings: iCloud Photos, and Optimize iPhone Storage. With these things turned on, the actual photo files will be moved off your phone and into iCloud, leaving only thumbnails on the device.

When you select a photo to edit or to view in full detail, the phone has to download it from the cloud. So if you've got a bad internet connection, you have a problem. These settings can be changed, of course. I leave them on because it saves space on the iPhone and lets me get away with buying a less expensive 64GB model.

I think the key to this may be a couple of Photos settings: iCloud Photos, and Optimize iPhone Storage. With these things turned on, the actual photo files will be moved off your phone and into iCloud, leaving only thumbnails on the device.

When you select a photo to edit or to view in full detail, the phone has to download it from the cloud. So if you've got a bad internet connection, you have a problem. These settings can be changed, of course. I leave them on because it saves space on the iPhone and lets me get away with buying a less expensive 64GB model.

Thanks Richard :thumbs: As I have high storage capacity on my iPad and on the phone I have always had Optimize Storage set to off. But to my great surprise I now checked and it was set to on on both devices. Hmmm. I really seems several settings have been changed with the install of the new iOS. It seems Hipsta behaves as I want now. Still a bit confused as we have a really fast fiber connection.
Thanks for this. I was so sure about which settings I used so It never occurred to me I should double check :alien:

Back
Top Bottom