HipstaPaks Hipstamatic RetroPaks on Sale!

Lzed

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Larry Zasitko
Device
iPad (Generic)
Currently all Hipstamatic RetroPaks are on sale for half price. I think it is only for this weekend so if you want a cheaper way to get the paks get them now.
Note, the only time I have seen them cheaper was Valentine's Day I think three years ago when they were available for $0.99 each but at that time I think there were only 3 RetroPaks, now there are 7 plus the beginners Pak

I looked at the finished look from the 7 pack, and was not that impressed. Did I miss something. The price is certainly nice, but the look is what other apps I have can do. Muted colors and flat. Thoughts?

I looked at the finished look from the 7 pack, and was not that impressed. Did I miss something. The price is certainly nice, but the look is what other apps I have can do. Muted colors and flat. Thoughts?
I think the biggest issue was when they came along with Oggl. Since then the paks have been mostly sub-par, not enough time given to making them unique or even work with the existing lenses and films. It says I don't own 3 paks but I didn't like any of them so never got them and even with the sale price I didn't.
I remember that paks were fewer and spaced apart farther and seemed to be a bit more unique and actually looked good.
While I have Oggl I only paid the first years subscription, and hardly ever used it, when that expired I never bothered using it much. With Hipstamatic 300 out I never use Oggl.

Currently all Hipstamatic RetroPaks are on sale for half price. I think it is only for this weekend so if you want a cheaper way to get the paks get them now.
Note, the only time I have seen them cheaper was Valentine's Day I think three years ago when they were available for $0.99 each but at that time I think there were only 3 RetroPaks, now there are 7 plus the beginners Pak

Thanks for the headsup Larry :thumbs: I'm still trying to like Hipsta - I don't know how I can love so many Hipsta images here and still cranky when I try to get into it myself :confused:

You will find that you will find combos that you will like and keep using them but now there are getting to be too many to wade through to see if you will like them which can be a frustrating process.
A good place to look is their snap magazine as every image is done in Hipstamatic and they tell what combo they use for each. I have found a few combos in it that I have liked and still use.
I also find some here that get posted and if I like what's posted I might get that Pak. I have most of the packs that have been released but as I mention in the past year I have left 3 because I wasn't a fan of what I had seen.

Back
Top Bottom