Hipstamatic X

I think there are choices for the icons. beware buying paks willy nilly. That’s what got me in the muddled state I’m in!

I got much in a muddle that it totally lost me, to the point I asked to have my account deleted. Then I spoke to my GP and he just told me I was still stressed out about my heart attack, I was Dogman and my name is David Rohan Ore, so after my GP talk I rejoined under my middle name. I really do like this forum and will not ask to be deleted again.

I got much in a muddle that it totally lost me, to the point I asked to have my account deleted. Then I spoke to my GP and he just told me I was still stressed out about my heart attack, I was Dogman and my name is David Rohan Ore, so after my GP talk I rejoined under my middle name. I really do like this forum and will not ask to be deleted again.
I am glad you decided to come back!!!!

Well I have now sorted out the many Hipsta lenses to the ones I want, in the next day or so I will sort out the film paks.
I’ve been thinking about deleting all my favorites and starting over, one at a time. Should take about 2 years…. :rolleyes:

I am glad you decided to come back!!!!

Thank you for the kind words, as soon as my old account was deleted I spoke to my GP on the phone and did the Man thing and had a good cry so it was great for me to talk to him.

I’m so glad to hear that! And I think Rohan is a super cool name, too. :)

Thank you for the kind words, as soon as my old account was deleted I spoke to my GP on the phone and did the Man thing and had a good cry so it was great for me to talk to him.
Glad you’re feeling better… That is wonderful that you have a GP who seems to be very empathetic and available, and that you can talk to. I kinda think that’s few and far between.

Glad you’re feeling better… That is wonderful that you have a GP who seems to be very empathetic and available, and that you can talk to. I kinda think that’s few and far between.

Thank you Catherine my GP is the best one I have ever had, a very caring and very helpful doctor. Fours weeks after I had been out of hospital he did a home visit as he knew I was not allowed out on my own yet, and we had a good talk then plus he had a good listen to my chest and said it sounds all good. He just told me to take it easy and not rush as even though the heart attack hit me it was the Flu that really made it a life and death fight and that I was lucky to be alive, yes I might hate having to be in so much but I have to listen to him and the hospital doctors and nurses so I have to thank our great NHS for all the help they gave me.

Thank you Catherine my GP is the best one I have ever had, a very caring and very helpful doctor. Fours weeks after I had been out of hospital he did a home visit as he knew I was not allowed out on my own yet, and we had a good talk then plus he had a good listen to my chest and said it sounds all good. He just told me to take it easy and not rush as even though the heart attack hit me it was the Flu that really made it a life and death fight and that I was lucky to be alive, yes I might hate having to be in so much but I have to listen to him and the hospital doctors and nurses so I have to thank our great NHS for all the help they gave me.
A home visit... that is amazing.

That’s why I stopped using Hipstamatic… :( Just way too many choices for me - it’s overwhelming. When I was a big user it was in the beginning years with probably 1/4 of the paks I have now, and I stopped getting them several years ago, so could have even more! :eek:
I feel your pain, Cat. I've just finished updating my Hipstamatic database (first time in 3 years) and find I have listed:

157 Paks
152 Lenses
174 Films
25 Flashes

And that's not including camera cases!

I agree the choice is almost impossible, that's why I like Hipstamatic X. It gives you a chance to test out interesting elements and combos before committing to buying them in Hipstamatic Classic.

Scarily I discovered I already have 66 Paks, 78 Lenses, 89 Films. 19 Flashes and 28 Cases in my library already! :eek:

Looks like there’s a big update to the app formerly known as Hipstamatic X. I actually deleted it a few months ago. Classic Hipsta is best for my needs right now.
IMG_9619.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom