HIPSTAMATIC

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - Mar, May, Oct 21 & Jan, Mar 22
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Some interesting news on a collaboration between Apple and Hipsta. Apparently you’ll be able to access Hipsta filters within the Apple Photos app
C142D03E-AFF6-493D-B5E5-1F6DD7711963.jpeg

Just tried the new app. It’s basically a fitness app linked to your health data, steps etc and then you can generate a shared image using one of your photos and one of about half a dozen Hipstamatic effects. Gets a thumbs up from me
2F60C52B-85D6-4D3D-890C-2AF4312358A6.png

Just tried the new app. It’s basically a fitness app linked to your health data, steps etc and then you can generate a shared image using one of your photos and one of about half a dozen Hipstamatic effects. Gets a thumbs up from me
View attachment 171972
What iOS version are you on, Kevin? I set it up twice with the Health app and it crashes before the end and then crashes everytime I try to open it. Going to have a couple more goes with various changes.

Edit: No luck. Just emailed the developer.

Last edited:
What iOS version are you on, Kevin? I set it up twice with the Health app and it crashes before the end and then crashes everytime I try to open it. Going to have a couple more goes with various changes.

Edit: No luck. Just emailed the developer.
iOS 15.0.1

Developer has just came back to me to say that he has now put in a fix which should come through in the next couple of days.
That’s a good turn around. The latest Apple update was more iPhone 13 related. I recal writing programs in Pascal and Basic many years back. I’d love to see what all that code looks like that lives in our phones

Or did we? ;) Amazing how when a seed of doubt is planted, it’s difficult to be 100% sure.

It does seem strange that so many years later it hasn’t been done again.
We most certainly did - with a good telescope you can actually see the LEM on the moons surface. The only reason we didnt venture back was the cost and the lack of a good reason to put all that effort into it again. We'll be back again within the next 20 years

Or did we? ;) Amazing how when a seed of doubt is planted, it’s difficult to be 100% sure.

It does seem strange that so many years later it hasn’t been done again.

Ann, are you a moon landing denier? That’s… disappointing.
I always scoffed at the conspiracy theories too. Until someone showed me a video breaking down the moon landing video, showing weird stuff with horizon lines and shadows and a mouse running across the screen (I’m trying to find it to post here). As Ann said… makes one pause. And it is a bit weird that we’ve never done it again.

EDIT: Found it!! I’m curious to hear other’s thoughts…

I always scoffed at the conspiracy theories too. Until someone showed me a video breaking down the moon landing video, showing weird stuff with horizon lines and shadows and a mouse running across the screen (I’m trying to find it to post here). As Ann said… makes one pause. And it is a bit weird that we’ve never done it again.

EDIT: Found it!! I’m curious to hear other’s thoughts…

Absolute hogwash :lol:
For every major event there are always theories saying it never happened. Many people believe that 9/11 or the Holocaust never happened either, would you give those crackpots the time of day?
All the main theories can be easily be disproved by science, its all on the internet. No one has gone back since because of the obscene amounts of money it would cost. Would you as an American taxpayer want you money to go on the homeless or a trip to the moon?

Absolute hogwash :lol:
For every major event there are always theories saying it never happened. Many people believe that 9/11 or the Holocaust never happened either, would you give those crackpots the time of day?
All the main theories can be easily be disproved by science, its all on the internet. No one has gone back since because of the obscene amounts of money it would cost. Would you as an American taxpayer want you money to go on the homeless or a trip to the moon?
Did you watch the video?

Back
Top Bottom