Hipstography is back

Read all about it:

Nice, Many thanks for the heads up on this great news Leslie... :thumbs:

So congratulations and welcome back to the Hipsta scene Eric Rozen let’s hope we might see a little more of you among your MobiFamily too... :rog:

Never really gave this app a go, but I did download the new version to see what all the fuss is about.
BTW - They did announce 7 days of giveaways around the Christmas time. I think that boat has sailed though?
Better to under promise and over deliver than vice versa.

Supposedly they are giving away something for the Hipsta X app for 7 days... but I can't see that they've started it, or if so how to access. Through the app they say follow us in Instagram - I click through and their last post is from Dec. 13.

Ok, there’s an option to follow. I don’t think you even need to follow. Just get Instagram up with the Xmas button. I think I got H Pro X but I’ve got to tell you I find the X interface very confusing. Seems like you get a new camera every day for 7 days?!

Ok, there’s an option to follow. I don’t think you even need to follow. Just get Instagram up with the Xmas button. I think I got H Pro X but I’ve got to tell you I find the X interface very confusing. Seems like you get a new camera every day for 7 days?!

I just shared a camera with myself and then the H Pro X showed up. Very confusing.

To get the latest camera via IG you click on the main hipsta circular icon, then swipe up.At the bottom of the screen is the message "tap here to install this camera". There's really nothing new with these - they are basically presets or combos using existing elements. The ornament one is Vixen and Yuletide. No lens. The H Pro one that you get by sharing a camera is Tejas, La Seine, plus quite a few sliders. If you shoot a photo with these and then open it in the regular Hipsta app, click info, then you see the combo and slider values.

Back
Top Bottom