MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My mom’s neighbor’s cat Phoenix, who travels back and forth across the hall between his place and my mom’s. :hearteyecat: He certainly knows how to embody hygge.

A05C2D50-4BE6-4BDD-85A2-1CA47A22F879.jpeg

Portrait mode, Snapseed

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
D345E6F9-F53A-47DF-8267-E35F95A77593.jpeg

Today’s hygge: Homemade chai tea sipped from a hand painted mug my 81 year old mother gave to me for Christmas, and nibbling on delicious (and almost too beautiful to eat!) proper English biscuits gifted by dear friends. :inlove:

terse

IOTM Winner - May & Nov 2020 & June & July 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
View attachment 118827
Today’s hygge: Homemade chai tea sipped from a hand painted mug my 81 year old mother gave to me for Christmas, and nibbling on delicious (and almost too beautiful to eat!) proper English biscuits gifted by dear friends. :inlove:
Is icing allowed on an English biscuit??? (So much to learn about the strange customs of people in other countries.)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Is icing allowed on an English biscuit??? (So much to learn about the strange customs of people in other countries.)
I’m guessing yes as these come straight from the place of origin. :lol:

rizole

Debt paid. Mischief managed.
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
View attachment 118827

I’m guessing yes as these come straight from the place of origin. :lol:

At the risk of being analy pedantic, shouldn't these posts be on the embracing Britishness buscuits thread? :appsir:
I really don't think you people are taking this seriously.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 118827
I felt warm and cozy just reading your post.

MissDee

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Diana Welch
Device
Samsung
My mom’s neighbor’s cat Phoenix, who travels back and forth across the hall between his place and my mom’s. :hearteyecat: He certainly knows how to embody hygge.

View attachment 118825
Portrait mode, Snapseed

She looks amazing. :)

------------------------------
This Italian Olive Oil has rich antioxidants, with green fruitiness, well-balanced bitterness, pungency and a fresh fragrance with notes of almond.