• MobiTog Mantra = "Taken with and processed on a Mobile Device" PLEASE NOTE: MobiTog Rule 4. will be applied to all MobiTog Challenges & Contests. Non-compliance may result in entries being disqualified - you've been notified! > For Terms & Rules Click Here <
  • Ynot consider a regular monthly Donation? It's now doable under the Donate tab! (A Donation of just £1/$1 per month will help cover our costs & assist with updates & improvements) HUGE THANKS to all our generous MobiSupporters!
  • NEW MEMBER NOTICE - Need assistance finding your way around Mobitog? > CLICK HERE FOR HELP SECTION <

I don't care about cookies.

rizole

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
I am so bored of telling websites that I accept their cookies, especially since Europe brought in the GDPR and every site you visit now needs to have you explicitly accept some kind of privacy notice and I don't know what... and I don't know because I don't care and I don't care because I mostly don't believe the sites themselves care and I dont trust them to act in good faith anyway.

Now I don't have to.

Is a browser extension that auto accepts cookies when you visit a webpage for the first time.

It's browser specific... not Safari unfortunately but other major browsers are supported.

Personally I'd still recommend the use of adblocker, antitracking extensions and other things that stop bad actors making your online experience incrementally worse. They make accepting cookies mostly a redundant exercise anyway, I don't care about cookies just removes amother layer of rubbish from your day to day life.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I am so bored of telling websites that I accept their cookies, especially since Europe brought in the GDPR and every site you visit now needs to have you explicitly accept some kind of privacy notice and I don't know what... and I don't know because I don't care and I don't care because I mostly don't believe the sites themselves care and I dont trust them to act in good faith anyway.

Now I don't have to.

Is a browser extension that auto accepts cookies when you visit a webpage for the first time.

It's browser specific... not Safari unfortunately but other major browsers are supported.

Personally I'd still recommend the use of adblocker, antitracking extensions and other things that stop bad actors making your online experience incrementally worse. They make accepting cookies mostly a redundant exercise anyway, I don't care about cookies just removes amother layer of rubbish from your day to day life.
And there’s me rushing to read this because I thought it was about biscuits!!!!!! :lmao:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
Site Staff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Most times I don't even click on the "accept cookies". I can either "x" out of the request, or if that's not an option then it just sits there (albeit annoyingly) at the bottom while I browse whatever I'm browsing/reading, then I leave. :mobibabe: