• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

I don't care about cookies.

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
I am so bored of telling websites that I accept their cookies, especially since Europe brought in the GDPR and every site you visit now needs to have you explicitly accept some kind of privacy notice and I don't know what... and I don't know because I don't care and I don't care because I mostly don't believe the sites themselves care and I dont trust them to act in good faith anyway.

Now I don't have to.

Is a browser extension that auto accepts cookies when you visit a webpage for the first time.

It's browser specific... not Safari unfortunately but other major browsers are supported.

Personally I'd still recommend the use of adblocker, antitracking extensions and other things that stop bad actors making your online experience incrementally worse. They make accepting cookies mostly a redundant exercise anyway, I don't care about cookies just removes amother layer of rubbish from your day to day life.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I am so bored of telling websites that I accept their cookies, especially since Europe brought in the GDPR and every site you visit now needs to have you explicitly accept some kind of privacy notice and I don't know what... and I don't know because I don't care and I don't care because I mostly don't believe the sites themselves care and I dont trust them to act in good faith anyway.

Now I don't have to.

Is a browser extension that auto accepts cookies when you visit a webpage for the first time.

It's browser specific... not Safari unfortunately but other major browsers are supported.

Personally I'd still recommend the use of adblocker, antitracking extensions and other things that stop bad actors making your online experience incrementally worse. They make accepting cookies mostly a redundant exercise anyway, I don't care about cookies just removes amother layer of rubbish from your day to day life.
And there’s me rushing to read this because I thought it was about biscuits!!!!!! :lmao:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Most times I don't even click on the "accept cookies". I can either "x" out of the request, or if that's not an option then it just sits there (albeit annoyingly) at the bottom while I browse whatever I'm browsing/reading, then I leave. :mobibabe:

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung