rizole

It's not even my banana.
Real Name
rizole
Device
Huawei
Onsite
Project Page
I am so bored of telling websites that I accept their cookies, especially since Europe brought in the GDPR and every site you visit now needs to have you explicitly accept some kind of privacy notice and I don't know what... and I don't know because I don't care and I don't care because I mostly don't believe the sites themselves care and I dont trust them to act in good faith anyway.

Now I don't have to.

Is a browser extension that auto accepts cookies when you visit a webpage for the first time.

It's browser specific... not Safari unfortunately but other major browsers are supported.

Personally I'd still recommend the use of adblocker, antitracking extensions and other things that stop bad actors making your online experience incrementally worse. They make accepting cookies mostly a redundant exercise anyway, I don't care about cookies just removes amother layer of rubbish from your day to day life.

I am so bored of telling websites that I accept their cookies, especially since Europe brought in the GDPR and every site you visit now needs to have you explicitly accept some kind of privacy notice and I don't know what... and I don't know because I don't care and I don't care because I mostly don't believe the sites themselves care and I dont trust them to act in good faith anyway.

Now I don't have to.

Is a browser extension that auto accepts cookies when you visit a webpage for the first time.

It's browser specific... not Safari unfortunately but other major browsers are supported.

Personally I'd still recommend the use of adblocker, antitracking extensions and other things that stop bad actors making your online experience incrementally worse. They make accepting cookies mostly a redundant exercise anyway, I don't care about cookies just removes amother layer of rubbish from your day to day life.

And there’s me rushing to read this because I thought it was about biscuits!!!!!! :lmao:

Most times I don't even click on the "accept cookies". I can either "x" out of the request, or if that's not an option then it just sits there (albeit annoyingly) at the bottom while I browse whatever I'm browsing/reading, then I leave. :mobibabe:

here is some statistics about blocked sh.t in 24h
Screenshot_20190826-214044.png

incl FB, Instagram, trackers etc. - I also don't care :D

Back
Top Bottom