ICM Photography - Intentional Camera Movement Discussion

Here's one I did previously, from terse fragments. It's Slow Shutter Cam, with a vertical movement and a slight wiggle. Then iColorama to smooth out the lines (Coherence) and improve the color.

b3c7b17e-c625-4287-9cd0-a2056a8f99af-jpeg.155202

Some nice images there, I've followed that one!
It does annoy me when I see someones IG and its all a similar theme or the tones of every image matches, mine is all over the place :lol:
I’m so sorry John. I can’t concentrate on what you’re saying because I keep being distracted by your hair! :eek: It’s grown quite a lot during lockdown.:lmao:

9388E06A-C286-4B22-A66A-CB6A68333FE4.jpeg

Younger Lagoon
Shot with Slow Shutter Cam in Bulb mode using a horizontal pan. Then I saved out three images with different freeze points, layered two of them in Leonardo, slid the layers around to align the fence posts, and played with the colors. Last, I gave it a slight touch of Style/Lighten/3 in iColorama. (Still not sure if it's better with or without that last step.)

View attachment 158443

Younger Lagoon
Shot with Slow Shutter Cam in Bulb mode using a horizontal pan. Then I saved out three images with different freeze points, layered two of them in Leonardo, slid the layers around to align the fence posts, and played with the colors. Last, I gave it a slight touch of Style/Lighten/3 in iColorama. (Still not sure if it's better with or without that last step.)
great colours whatever

One more to look at on Instagram: InsaneCameraMovement

Grittier than the usual ICM stuff.
definitely more on the abstract side of things. as much as I admire these it seems to just get a bit repetitive after a while, I can't imagine doing nothing but ICM like some of these people do. but then again I'm never going to be an 'artist' :D

Back
Top Bottom