ICM Photography - Intentional Camera Movement Discussion

Here’s another one, tuned a bit in Snapseed.

5D590E12-4933-47ED-A73F-7759FFD3D3B1.jpeg

5EB6AF10-356C-4213-A5E3-CC7E6876DF89.jpeg

The coast at Wilder Ranch

I did some camera motion shots of this scene using Slow Shutter Cam in Light Trails mode. I picked one that gave an impression of waves and then, because it was rather pale and bland (see attachment), I created some variations using DistressedFX and Mextures. Finally, just for kicks, I stacked all the variations in Affinity Photo (using Median stack mode for this one).

Attachments

• 30AA9E7D-145D-44EB-83EC-F7645CB4D4A3.jpeg
    30AA9E7D-145D-44EB-83EC-F7645CB4D4A3.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
View attachment 160887

I did some camera motion shots of this scene using Slow Shutter Cam in Light Trails mode. I picked one that gave an impression of waves and then, because it was rather pale and bland (see attachment), I created some variations usinf DistressedFX and Mextures. Finally, just for kicks, I stacked all the variations in Affinity Photo (using Median stack mode for this one).
So lovely! Looks just like a painting... :hearteyes:

View attachment 160887

I did some camera motion shots of this scene using Slow Shutter Cam in Light Trails mode. I picked one that gave an impression of waves and then, because it was rather pale and bland (see attachment), I created some variations usinf DistressedFX and Mextures. Finally, just for kicks, I stacked all the variations in Affinity Photo (using Median stack mode for this one).
Great stuff, Ted. Super colours.

Bulrushes

Bluristic, Snapseed, Hipstamatic
774E5A04-9939-4403-8A9A-317562F5A3F0.jpeg

Had such a fun morning walking along the canal path near Ripley village and back along the road even if some of the towpath was a quagmire. This was a lake I didn’t even know about which was just off the road back.

Trust me, by Mobitog standard's this is a relatively new thread!! Very nice image btw.
He speaks the truth. And threads disappear off the front page (and even the second page) rather quickly, so I've found it helpful to bookmark the ones that interest me to make them easier to dig up when they go quiet for a while.

He speaks the truth. And threads disappear off the front page (and even the second page) rather quickly, so I've found it helpful to bookmark the ones that interest me to make them easier to dig up when they go quiet for a while.
I’ve never used bookmarks in Mobitog. How does one access their bookmark list? What am I bookmarking when I tap a bookmark? one comment? The page? The thread?

I’ve never used bookmarks in Mobitog. How does one access their bookmark list? What am I bookmarking when I tap a bookmark? one comment? The page? The thread?
The MobiTog bookmarks mark a specific post. You can get to them through your account menu at the top right of any page:

bookmarkmenu.jpg

But I usually use regular browser bookmarks for threads. In Safari, I've got a folder of MobiTog bookmarks that I keep on the Favorites bar.

Reviving this old thread.
CameraPixels app + Affinity Photo for Ipad
Iphone SE2020
Nigg Pier at SunsetView attachment 164108
That’s beautiful, Alan. And what Ted said about the fine vertical lines. You’ll see that we have some very talented ICM artists here MobiTog.

PS: interesting to hear your ‘out of lockdown’ comment. I wonder how many photographers/other artists have learned or further developed a particular method in lockdown. (Wonder if they outnumber the people who have slowly gone nuts).

Geometric House

View attachment 161117
Taken with Light/LT and saturated in Snapseed
View attachment 161118
Run through Glaze.

Taken on today’s walk. Seems so few interesting photos to take that have to get creative!

Did LT make those square(ish) shapes ? This edit makes me wonder want to experiment with DestroyPix on top of a Glaze or similar edit.

The MobiTog bookmarks mark a specific post. You can get to them through your account menu at the top right of any page:

View attachment 164113

But I usually use regular browser bookmarks for threads. In Safari, I've got a folder of MobiTog bookmarks that I keep on the Favorites bar.

Hmm, using the Favourites bar in Safari to keep track of MobiTog bookmarks — radical idea !:oops::feet::zip:

Back
Top Bottom