ICM Photography - Intentional Camera Movement Discussion

This reminds me of those holiday photos people take of their legs on the beach.

Slow Shutter app.
2787B679-925B-4E6E-869C-E36CDB750EEA.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful :thumbs: Do you have a “physical” ND for your phone or is the ND filter an app?
It's a physical neutral density filter. I have a Moment case for the phone because I have the Moment lenses, so I also got their adapter that fits the same case and takes 37mm filters. I use a variable ND filter, though I have it turned up to the max most of the time.

It's a physical neutral density filter. I have a Moment case for the phone because I have the Moment lenses, so I also got their adapter that fits the same case and takes 37mm filters. I use a variable ND filter, though I have it turned up to the max most of the time.
Thanks Ted :) I’ve thought about getting one, but still haven’t bought any. Partly because I sometimes feel bad and almost ashamed of myself for buying a lot of things I seldom or never use :confused::whistle:

So I had to try MidJourney to see if ICM could be prompted. Here’s my prompt: photograph of rainy day on city sidewalk, intentional camera movement. It’s got a good look, but the physics are a little wonky. (That’s to be expected from an AI that can’t build hands.)

1949EB62-8D30-45F1-B989-96D9534A7BA8.jpeg

So I had to try MidJourney to see if ICM could be prompted. Here’s my prompt: photograph of rainy day on city sidewalk, intentional camera movement. It’s got a good look, but the physics are a little wonky. (That’s to be expected from an AI that can’t build hands.)

View attachment 188723
I kinda like it.

View attachment 188788

Color version of the image I put in the b/w challenge
Bluristic, ICM, Photos, Pixelmator Photo
This looks so fierce. The problem I have with Bluristic is that it stops working if I’m walking along taking multiple photos. If I pause for a short time, it freezes forcing me to close and reopen it.

Back
Top Bottom