terse

IotM May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21; Oct, Nov 22
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone 14 Pro
Onsite
Project Page
It's a feature in the latest update of iColorama, automatic masking of clothing in an image. Here's a sample of it at work, original on the left, automasked and colored version on the right.

A701A92B-658A-46EE-863A-82C1AC0347A2.jpeg

To get into it, tap Brush Mask, tap AI on the Brush Mask toolbar, tap Calculate, and finally tap Clothing.

For this image, it worked pretty well, although it missed his cap except for the bill. (I'd guess it read that as hair rather than hat.)

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
MobiStaff
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
It's a feature in the latest update of iColorama, automatic masking of clothing in an image. Here's a sample of it at work, original on the left, automasked and colored version on the right.

View attachment 177197

To get into it, tap Brush Mask, tap AI on the Brush Mask toolbar, tap Calculate, and finally tap Clothing.

For this image, it worked pretty well, although it missed his cap except for the bill. (I'd guess it read that as hair rather than hat.)
Wow, thanks Ted. I had no idea. I’d seen AI and wondered what it was for.:lol:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Wow, thanks Ted. I had no idea. I’d seen AI and wondered what it was for.:lol:
I had to go back and check but I was looking for the auto mask for a person yesterday and used the AI button. Of course I failed to notice the other options…….:lmao:

Top Bottom