Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
What has happened to iColorama. I went onto it like I usually do and got this:

F0FBAB01-22E8-4849-B71A-F5F5C86B73C9.png

Along with a message asking me if I wanted to start a free trial for iColorama Pro! juryjone Jerry, am I missing something, or has iColorama gone to subscription?

What has happened to iColorama. I went onto it like I usually do and got this:

View attachment 186229

Along with a message asking me if I wanted to start a free trial for iColorama Pro! juryjone Jerry, am I missing something, or has iColorama gone to subscription?
I just ran to mine in horror, and it’s normal. Odd.

And I’ve been onto the App Store and there is no iColorama Pro.:confused:
In the App Store, I see iColorama Pro under In-App Purchases. Looks like 99 cents a (month?) or $5.99 a year. Nothing I can see about what Pro does for you. People in the FaceBook group are reporting some problems around this. It sounds like the latest update brings a fix and that you can also try Settings > Restore if things aren't working right.

So far, nothing's shown up in iColorama on my iPad or iColorama S on my phone. (iColorama is probably one of the few apps I'd be willing to subscribe to.)

In the App Store, I see iColorama Pro under In-App Purchases. Looks like 99 cents a (month?) or $5.99 a year. Nothing I can see about what Pro does for you. People in the FaceBook group are reporting some problems around this. It sounds like the latest update brings a fix and that you can also try Settings > Restore if things aren't working right.

So far, nothing's shown up in iColorama on my iPad or iColorama S on my phone. (iColorama is probably one of the few apps I'd be willing to subscribe to.)
Thanks Ted. I’ve done that and the horrible wheel thing has gone, but it won’t access my photos. It just hangs. Rather annoying. Edit: I “closed” all of the sliders (apart from the Record one) and it’s working again. Phew. Panic over!

Last edited:
I had the same problem with IColorama on my iPad. I got no response to the emails I sent to IColorama Support, so I am very grateful to the advice on here to restore settings, which did the trick.

However the watermark wheel has now appeared on IColorama S on my iPhone. But the settings menu on IColorama S doesn't have the option to restore settings. Again I have tried emailing the developers’ support, but I have not had a reply. Does anyone here have any suggestions? At the moment the app is unusable, which is infuriating. I have no idea what IColorama Pro does, but disabling the version of the app that I paid for does not make me want to buy it.

NGB

Attachments

• E82F322E-82A0-4699-8955-B4AFAE949301.png
    E82F322E-82A0-4699-8955-B4AFAE949301.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 67
I had the same problem with IColorama on my iPad. I got no response to the emails I sent to IColorama Support, so I am very grateful to the advice on here to restore settings, which did the trick.

However the watermark wheel has now appeared on IColorama S on my iPhone. But the settings menu on IColorama S doesn't have the option to restore settings. Again I have tried emailing the developers’ support, but I have not had a reply. Does anyone here have any suggestions? At the moment the app is unusable, which is infuriating. I have no idea what IColorama Pro does, but disabling the version of the app that I paid for does not make me want to buy it.

NGB
In iColorama S, there's a Restore button at the bottom of the screen in Open > Shop but I don't know whether that will solve the problem because it hasn't happened to me (yet). It looks like a bug to me, something that got loose when they tried to set up subscriptions for the Pro version. (If it were planned, I'd think they'd do a better job of it.)

In iColorama S, there's a Restore button at the bottom of the screen in Open > Shop but I don't know whether that will solve the problem because it hasn't happened to me (yet). It looks like a bug to me, something that got loose when they tried to set up subscriptions for the Pro version. (If it were planned, I'd think they'd do a better job of it.)
Thanks very much for this speedy solution! It worked. And I am delighted to be able to use the app again.
Now why couldn’t their support team have replied with that advice? Or better yet, posted it on their site?
Thanks again

Thanks very much for this speedy solution! It worked. And I am delighted to be able to use the app again.
Now why couldn’t their support team have replied with that advice? Or better yet, posted it on their site?
Thanks again
Wonderful!! And you’ll find this type of thing happens a lot here. Hope to see you around! If you have a moment, feel free to introduce yourself HERE. :)

NGB
I felt exactly the same. Welcome to Mobitog. That’s the great thing about this site - it’s not just about posting images, there’s lots of help and guidance, and chat about all kinds of things. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom