Image of the Month *****Image of the Month August*****RESULT

As people have remarked, this month is a tough one, the scoring is all over the place!!
There are 2 clear leaders though, I'll see who's not voted now.

Ok everyone that nominated has voted, so thank you for doing that and thank you to the voters who were not directly involved, its always open to all MobiTog members.

The nominees that haven't cast a vote are,

younger
chineezguy
Kevin Barrett

Its not compulsory so no pressure, but it would be nice if you could :thumbs: I'll call the winner tomorrow eve BST.

Last edited:
Time to wrap up and I'm glad to say in the end there was a clear winner. Not sure what happened to younger Juliana and I've not seen her 365 for a few days either, hope she's ok. In the end even with her vote it wouldn't have changed the winner.

JillyG, Geek1956 , sdimbour and younger all made double figures but this weeks winner and someone that has never graced this podium is.......

1631039624381.png

ubbyisis with one of the best self portraits I've seen in an age. Congratulations Eva well done.

Thanks once more for all your participation MobiFolk as it definitely wouldn't happen without YOU. Hopefully a kind admin will be along shortly to put Eva up in lights (so to speak).

IOTM SEPTEMBER is now open for nominations.

Time to wrap up and I'm glad to say in the end there was a clear winner. Not sure what happened to younger Juliana and I've not seen her 365 for a few days either, hope she's ok. In the end even with her vote it wouldn't have changed the winner.

JillyG, Geek1956 , sdimbour and younger all made double figures but this weeks winner and someone that has never graced this podium is.......

View attachment 171038

ubbyisis with one of the best self portraits I've seen in an age. Congratulations Eva well done.

Thanks once more for all your participation MobiFolk as it definitely wouldn't happen without YOU. Hopefully a kind admin will be along shortly to put Eva up in lights (so to speak).

Oh, thank you all :notworthy::inlove: There's a tiny detail in this that I had planned to eliminate though, but forgot. There's a thin hair on the right eye glass. Corona hair style. But now I kind of like that detail. Makes it more special

View attachment 171038

Yay!!!!! ubbyisis Eva will be lighting up Instagram in a moment and in the Gallery shortly unless it’s been tended to.

View attachment 171038

Fabulous. Well done, Eva!

View attachment 171038

Congratulations Eva on your awsome selfie, it almost had a Hitchcock feel to it ubbyisis

View attachment 171038

Congratulations ubbyisis Eva - that’s one heck of a self-portrait! Fabulous and a worthy winner.

View attachment 171038

Thanks for the votes, nomination and concern! I had a busy couple of weeks with lots of bureaucratic things to take care of and despite taking photos I didn’t really have time to check them or post.

Congratulations, ubbyisis, it is a great shot indeed! :inlove:

View attachment 171038

Awesomesauce, congratulations Eva, great portrait and deserving IOTM Winner, well done indeed… :notworthy:

Ooops I did forget to mention that this month's 'I can't count to 4' award goes to Bill WOTANICUS, for nominating 5.
But don't worry Bill, previous holders of this award terse, zenjenny, rizole and JillyG have all lived to tell the tale ;)
Who knows - perhaps I was no 5 of Bill’s nominees - would that mean you’ll take away my victory :eek: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom