Image of the Month *****Image of the Month DECEMBER*****

rizole dont dilly-dally!
I have been reviewing the images posted so far and think it is going to be impossible to choose just 3. As long as we are pushing the nominating envelope, how about giving us more picks? You know, like 8?
My sentiments exactly. It’s torture to limit us to just three - don’t you think rizole Rizole?:lmao:
I predict a riot, I predict a riot.
While that would most interesting....I believe we need a responsible adult at the helm of the IOTM. And in that most of us fit that description less often than you, I think you‘re stuck. And we appreciate it, even though we’re often bad children. :innocent:
Maybe by popular demand (it seems) rizole should take over the thread come January and you can have utter anarchy?
Well I thought I was only being a little running-gag, toungue-in-cheek with my five noms and certainly didn't expect the Spanish Intermission. In light of the response and on the realisation that if I was running the thread I'd likely be a bit of a jobsworth, I'm formally retracting my nomination for #25 Geek1956's cockatoo pic. :feet:

Well I thought I was only being a little running-gag, toungue-in-cheek with my five noms and certainly didn't expect the Spanish Intermission. In light of the response and on the realisation that if I was running the thread I'd likely be a bit of a jobsworth, I'm formally retracting my nomination for #25 Geek1956's cockatoo pic. :feet:
Nobody expects the Spanish intermission! :lmao:

#29 Geek1956 'Chesty Bond'
1608540173228.jpeg

For the perfect timing. (I have no idea who Chesty Bond is btw)
My last nomination for December.
Incidentally I usually do copy and paste from the original thread to this thread but now Mobitog says image file too large. So I'm having to download the persons image and then re-upload it, which is fine among friends but I know on Flickr for example this makes peoples heads explode. Is there another way? I know I always have this problem :(

I tend to review the previous month's pics for image of the month. Reviewing a year's worth is a heck of a lot of stuff to go through. :eek:
No, I should have explained. Take all of the winners of each month’s Image of the Month and then choose your favourite. I’m not sure if we started last January, but we’ve certainly got 8 or 9 winners.

#29 Geek1956 'Chesty Bond'
View attachment 163166
For the perfect timing. (I have no idea who Chesty Bond is btw)
My last nomination for December.
Incidentally I usually do copy and paste from the original thread to this thread but now Mobitog says image file too large. So I'm having to download the persons image and then re-upload it, which is fine among friends but I know on Flickr for example this makes peoples heads explode. Is there another way? I know I always have this problem :(
Chesty Bond is an Australian ( least I think it’s still Aussie) clothing (usually underwear ) company John and thanks for the nomination

Whilst I hesitate to suggest it (no I don’t ;) ), but are we going to have an Image of the Year - 2020?:rolleyes:
How would that work? I did think of listing all the IOTM so far beginning May and voting for the favourite, but that's only IOhalftheYear.

Ok I didn't read all the posts there :rolleyes:

As the month of December is nearly over and in some parts of the world its already 2021, IOTM December is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting.
I'd like to thank everyone for supporting this thread over the last 8 months, lets hope you've all enjoyed it. I wish you all a Happy New Year, lets hope 2021 is a much better one than this year.

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please. :thumbs:

Please vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#38 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own image :D and please do not vote for #25 as your vote will unfortunately not count.
Voting will be open until January 6th or thereabouts, so please get voting NOW !!

p.s. stay tuned for a special image of the YEAR thread coming in January.

Back
Top Bottom