Image of the Month ******IMAGE OF THE MONTH JANUARY******

#32 chineezguy
7FCA502B-36B4-4300-83FE-5CFC6A362273.jpeg

As the month of January comes to a close, it means that IoTM is now CLOSED for submissions, but OPEN for voting.

Any Mobitog Member can vote, but the least I would expect is that all that have made nominations and all that have been nominated will vote, please.

Vote like this,
#73 - 5pts
#99 - 3pts
#33 - 1 pt

and remember no voting for your own image :D Voting will be open until February 7th, so please get voting NOW !!

Agh! Another month of fantastic images. How am I going to choose between them?o_O

It’s going to take all week......I see myself changing my mind everyday.
I take a deep breath and choose three from the inseparable six (or twelve or twenty four), type the numbers with my eyes closed and hit *post* before i can change my mind. Again.

So far we've got three people voting and not a single duplicate vote. Going to be a close race with the pack at the front this time?
I was going to suggest for 2021 (too late for January) that you couldn't vote for your own nominations, i.e. you could only vote for what someone else has nominated (I repeated myself there).
I did foresee a situation where everyone that voted just voted for their own nominations and we would have a stalemate. With only non nominators deciding the difference. But then what's the point in nominating an image and not championing it by voting for it?

Thoughts?

and Jilly did just that :D

I was going to suggest for 2021 (too late for January) that you couldn't vote for your own nominations, i.e. you could only vote for what someone else has nominated (I repeated myself there).
I did foresee a situation where everyone that voted just voted for their own nominations and we would have a stalemate. With only non nominators deciding the difference. But then what's the point in nominating an image and not championing it by voting for it?

Thoughts?
I'd like to be able to vote for images I've nominated. All the images are so good that it's never turned out I've voted only for those I nominated. And I'd guess that a couple of images will break away from the pack once more people vote (hint hint!).

Thoughts?

I bookmark images as possibilities. I try to nominate 2 in the middle of the month and two in the end. Meantime, other people come in and nominate images I had bookmarked. I often vote for one, possibly two of the images I nominate, but mostly as the month wears on I see images a different way or something is said about an image and makes me something new about. Also, I have been known to change my mind while I’m voting. :lmao: I say leave it.

Thoughts?

:p:D

School’s been closed for 2 day....18 inches of snow over the course of the 2 days. No excuse not to come to a final decision.

Back
Top Bottom