Image of the Month ******IMAGE OF THE MONTH JANUARY******

Ok folks, the week is flying by, we need more votes please. Not naming names YET, but I will :D

p.s. I've just noticed terse nominated 5 :sneaky: I'll let it go this time as I've only just spotted it, but Ted you're on a yellow card :rolleyes:
That must have been one of my secondary personalities. I never know what they'll get up to. :whistle:

EC1BAF4C-4242-443A-8920-340242DC785F.jpeg
42B2F46A-9841-4093-832A-760F1DA424FE.jpeg

I was going to suggest for 2021 (too late for January) that you couldn't vote for your own nominations, i.e. you could only vote for what someone else has nominated (I repeated myself there).
I did foresee a situation where everyone that voted just voted for their own nominations and we would have a stalemate. With only non nominators deciding the difference. But then what's the point in nominating an image and not championing it by voting for it?

Thoughts?

and Jilly did just that :D
I'd like to be able to vote for what I think is the best. Just because I nommed a pic doesn't necessarily mean I think it's the best. The best might heve been nommed by terse or zenjenny [SULK]and probably already have been given how many nominations they get away with [/SULK] :sob:

I'd like to be able to vote for what I think is the best. Just because I nommed a pic doesn't necessarily mean I think it's the best. The best might heve been nommed by terse or zenjenny [SULK]and probably already have been given how many nominations they get away with [/SULK] :sob:
and nomming 2 of mine and not voting for them illustrates this perfectly :rolleyes::lmao:

Rank has its privileges :mobibabe:

Also: “you big baby”

Well I've given it 7 days, can't delay any more. The scores are in, the votes have been counted blah blah and drumroll...............the Image of the month for January 2021 is.......ta da....

D7FDBB1E-AAF8-429C-8F7C-7BD6B3487277.jpeg

A tree from JillyG's 365.

Well done Jilly, a very nice what I'd call 'old school' edit.

I'm sure the powers that be (Rog) will install you on the front page :thumbs:

Link to the Februaruy IOTM

Last edited:
Well I've given it 7 days, can't delay any more. The scores are in, the votes have been counted blah blah and drumroll...............the Image of the month for January 2021 is.......ta da....

View attachment 164480

What? Out of all of those fabulous images? I’m beyond amazed and thrilled. Thank you.

View attachment 164480

/

I am not surprised!!!! This is a fabulous image!!!

Back
Top Bottom